The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Management Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Good luck for other submissions.

I don't know if I can use the Open-day opportunity..

I have school that day..
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 241
Original post by Sylar20
Good luck for other submissions.

I don't know if I can use the Open-day opportunity..

I have school that day..

If I may ask, are you taking any international qualifications or A-Levels/IB?
Reply 242
No. Just French qualifications.
Reply 243
Do you think it will be a problem if you have Maths at SL?
Reply 244
I think that their requirement is HL Maths and thus it won't be possible to admit you. Probably, you would be rejected on the basis that you won't be meeting their requirements, so you had better take HL Maths :smile:
Reply 245
Anyone thought about the accommodation yet? :smile:
Reply 246
Original post by idekk

I'm gonna start further research on the accommodation once all my offers come in. Right now I'm still waiting on Bath... though I'd still pick LSE regardless, I just want to see if they'd accept or reject me :tongue:.

Also, anyone else received offers from UCL Management Science? I actually like the curriculum, and UCL's campus life is indeed attractive, but I'm gonna give it a pass since it's their pioneer year. :smile:
Reply 247
Original post by Voda
I'm gonna start further research on the accommodation once all my offers come in. Right now I'm still waiting on Bath... though I'd still pick LSE regardless, I just want to see if they'd accept or reject me :tongue:.

Also, anyone else received offers from UCL Management Science? I actually like the curriculum, and UCL's campus life is indeed attractive, but I'm gonna give it a pass since it's their pioneer year. :smile:

Ooo I went to the Bath offer holder thing last week :smile: The course looks good..but it's gotta be LSE for me! Have you decided who you're insuring?
Reply 248
Original post by idekk
Ooo I went to the Bath offer holder thing last week :smile: The course looks good..but it's gotta be LSE for me! Have you decided who you're insuring?

Firmed LSE - gonna pick my accommodation soon! Yeah I heard a lot of great things about Bath, both in terms of prospects and social lives... but ultimately I'm going with LSE. Concerns about social life doesn't bother me too much. If you're in London and can't find a close group of friends then I think you wouldn't anywhere else. :tongue:

No insurance! I was on a gap year and already have my grades. So definitely headed to LSE! Another plus point for LSE - all my colleagues unanimously voted for LSE during my internship at a bank. Still considering future career options but it does show LSE's prestige is known globally.
Reply 249
Original post by idekk

i booked urbanest :smile:
Reply 250
Any Bankside mates here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
If someone were to retake AS and get 4 A's and be predicted 3 A*s including maths do you reckon lse would take themfor bsc management or economics??
Anyone here thinking that they wouldn't meet the requirement already? I think f.math completely turned my world upside down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 253
Original post by May-o2q
Anyone here thinking that they wouldn't meet the requirement already? I think f.math completely turned my world upside down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I missed my offer by 3%. However, my qualifications' grading do not include a difficulty level of a paper. I will try to explain it to LSE that way but still I don't see any big chances of getting in :frown:.
Original post by eloo
I missed my offer by 3%. However, my qualifications' grading do not include a difficulty level of a paper. I will try to explain it to LSE that way but still I don't see any big chances of getting in :frown:.

u missed? but how? did u not do a level?
Reply 255
Original post by May-o2q
u missed? but how? did u not do a level?

No. I did Polish Matura and I have already had the remark of my paper. They rised my score up to 84%. Still missing my offer by 1% :frown:. Good thing that I exceeded other requirement as I was required to obtain the average of 85% and I got 91%. Hope it is still possible to get in :frown:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just 1% I think u will be fine. I wish you all the best. Good luck!! Hope your hope up! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 257
Thank you a lot :smile:, I will let you know guys in this thread if I they accept me. Good luck everybody

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys, could anyone please tell me about ielts, do we need to send them to the school by post? Can't we scan and send it to them by email? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 259
Original post by May-o2q
Guys, could anyone please tell me about ielts, do we need to send them to the school by post? Can't we scan and send it to them by email? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

In the right bottom of your certificate you've got Test Report Form Number (TRF Number). Just send them an email and attach this number then you will be fine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending