The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick offers stalking (2014 entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Holland96
Hey everyone!

I firmed Warwick for Law back March! Any other lawyers on this thread? :-)

I'm patiently waiting for the accommodation applications to open! I think I might apply for Rootes accommodation; anyone else? :-)

(Not doing law but) I was considering rootes too! Seems like a good position/price etc, but I have heard it's the party block, and I wouldn't mind that much in fresher's week, but I think I might rather be somewhere calmer for the rest of the year… Decisions… :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 281
Just wondering, how far is the bus (11 or 12) from Uni of Warwick after you get off? Do you have to walk a fair bit?
Hey everyone!

I firmed Warwick for Law back March! Any other lawyers on this thread? :-)

I'm patiently waiting for the accommodation applications to open! I think I might apply for Rootes accommodation; anyone else? :-)

Hey!

I firmed Law this week! :biggrin: Do you know the date accommodation applications open? I know it's sometime between mid-late spring but I'm not sure about the exact date :/
Reply 283
Original post by 07fruitcake
Hey!

I firmed Law this week! :biggrin: Do you know the date accommodation applications open? I know it's sometime between mid-late spring but I'm not sure about the exact date :/

Awesome! Hope to see you there!

I don't think they have given an exact date on the website, they've left it as broad as mid-late Spring :/ Hopefully soon though!
Reply 284
Hey!

Awesome! Hope to see you there!

I don't think they have given an exact date on the website, they've left it as broad as mid-late Spring :/ Hopefully soon though!

someone on the "warwick accommodation" thread told me that when he phoned the accommodations office and asked about the exact date, they said that applications would open late april... so according to this, applications should be open tomorrow! but who knows, maybe it'll end up being first weeks of may
Original post by belenhv
someone on the "warwick accommodation" thread told me that when he phoned the accommodations office and asked about the exact date, they said that applications would open late april... so according to this, applications should be open tomorrow! but who knows, maybe it'll end up being first weeks of may

I emailed them today and they said end of May! :O
Yep, it has been confirmed on the fb group that it'll be open at the end of May

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moosh22
Yep, it has been confirmed on the fb group that it'll be open at the end of May

Posted from TSR Mobile

what's the facebook group called please
WBS UG Programme 2014/15

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Moosh22
WBS UG Programme 2014/15

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its a closed group though- how do i get in?
Hey guys! I will be studying at Warwick in Creative and Media enterprises MA. I would appreciate all who will be enrolling at Warwick too so we may have a pre-meeting session!
Reply 291
I firmed Warwick for Politics back in February I think it was. Can't wait to go, just hoping I get the 3 A's I need but fingers crossed I should be okay, just 2 more exams left to go now!
Anyone else doing Politics?
Reply 292
Original post by Burst15
I firmed Warwick for Politics back in February I think it was. Can't wait to go, just hoping I get the 3 A's I need but fingers crossed I should be okay, just 2 more exams left to go now!
Anyone else doing Politics?

I'll be doing Politics with French. :smile:
Original post by reiss64
hi guys! :hi:

just got my offer from warwick today (25th of october) for psychology! :yep:
so anyways, i'm a tad shocked i got a reply so early as i heard they are known for giving out quite late offers :rolleyes: this is why i started this page so i could see if anyone else has also received one from warwick and any other offers you guys may have received (if you have got any btw, congrats! :top:) this is my second now after getting my bristol offer just 2 weeks ago! :d

best of luck everyone!! :thumbsup: (especially warwick applicants! :tongue:)

well cheeeeeeeeeeerss m8!!! I got 5
Hey!

It starts at 15:30 mate :/
Original post by asmd
Just wondering, how far is the bus (11 or 12) from Uni of Warwick after you get off? Do you have to walk a fair bit?

Depends where you get off atm the minute goes straight into the middle of campus.
Here is a webpage with the current bus routes inside campus
http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/insite/kcm/mean/buses_coaches

Hope this helps
Original post by michael deng
It starts at 15:30 mate :/

Very Funny :P

It opens around April time if I remember correctly and last until 31 July.
It doesn't matter when u register as on long as u register before 31 July.
I just got an offer for history at Warwick after 3 days of sending my application

Quick Reply

Latest