The Student Room Group

Is a bad thing to go on holiday during A-levels?

My family are planning to go on holiday during the six week holidays after my AS exams are over but I am worried that it may affect my learning. Is it worth going on holiday during A-levels or should I go once my A-levels are over? I am in year 11 doing a few of my AS this year and moving to another school to my A2 in maths and AS in Physics,Chemistry, Furthermaths. So I was wondering since I am not proper A-level yet and don't have all my exams untill next year should I go? Haha this might be a weird question but I'm a bit confused. Thanks

Sorry about the tittle :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Super199
My family are planning to go on holiday during the six week holidays after my AS exams are over but I am worried that it may affect my learning. Is it worth going on holiday during A-levels or should I go once my A-levels are over? I am in year 11 doing a few of my AS this year and moving to another school to my A2 in maths and AS in Physics,Chemistry, Furthermaths. So I was wondering since I am not proper A-level yet and don't have all my exams untill next year should I go? Haha this might be a weird question but I'm a bit confused. Thanks

Sorry about the tittle :biggrin:

As long as you catch up / have mates who can give you the handed sheets or whatever.

Quick Reply

Latest