The Student Room Group

Sainsburys petrol customer service assistant

Hi, I have applied for a job at Sainsburys as a petrol customer assistant and I'm just waiting to hear if I have made an interview. I was wondering if anyone as been for a interview for this position? If so, could you please tell me what kind of questions I will be asked if I make an interview.
Thank you:smile:
Reply 1
Hi,

I have not been to a petrol station interview at Sainsbury's but all interviews are the same. So here it is:

1. You will watch two sets of DVD's one on health and safety and the other is you maths
2. The department manager/ Team leader will interview you and ask you question such as your experience, why you want the job
3. Fill out some forms such as personal details, medical and avalibility

Once that is done, you wait for the email/ Call if you have been successful.

Then its an induction. Once you get that far feel free to post again and I will update you on that.

Good luck :smile:

Hassan
Reply 2
Original post by hkiani94
Hi,

I have not been to a petrol station interview at Sainsbury's but all interviews are the same. So here it is:

1. You will watch two sets of DVD's one on health and safety and the other is you maths
2. The department manager/ Team leader will interview you and ask you question such as your experience, why you want the job
3. Fill out some forms such as personal details, medical and avalibility

Once that is done, you wait for the email/ Call if you have been successful.

Then its an induction. Once you get that far feel free to post again and I will update you on that.

Good luck :smile:

Hassan

Thanks for the reply :smile:.....well I had my interview on Monday, I think it went ok...I'm just waiting to hear back now, I hope they don't keep me waiting much longer lol..
Kym
Reply 3
Original post by Kym30
Thanks for the reply :smile:.....well I had my interview on Monday, I think it went ok...I'm just waiting to hear back now, I hope they don't keep me waiting much longer lol..
Kym

Hi,

How did it go?
I had an interview on Monday and they called me on Tuesday

But good luck and I look forward to your post.
Reply 4
Original post by hkiani94
Hi,

How did it go?
I had an interview on Monday and they called me on Tuesday

But good luck and I look forward to your post.

I think it went ok...I just want hear something back...I hate the waiting game lol....thanks for wishing me luck :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Kym30
I think it went ok...I just want hear something back...I hate the waiting game lol....thanks for wishing me luck :smile:

First of all I sat the DVD test then a simple maths test, then a interview with the manager :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending