The Student Room Group

Does a six pack make you physically attracted to a guy?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Not necessarily, only if it looks good.
Reply 21
it really doesnt matter, although sometimes it suggests the guy is bit vain which is a turn off. i go for someone who is overall a nice normal person, who is reasonably attractive. my preference would probably be a broad guy who wasnt fat but not slim, and not a six pack. just a build guy who looks naturally strong and manly.
Original post by BlondHair
Say a guy is average height , with an average face and average haircut but he is very muscular with a six-pack , pecks etc.

Would you be attracted to that guy , over a guy with a great face who was fat? Or a tall , stick-thin guy?

No. I never really understood why most girls seem to fall head over heels in love with guys with a 6-pack :/
Reply 23
I have a small six-pack and it doesn't make me physically attracted to guys.
The title is rather ambiguous, are you saying those with 6 packs are attracted to men?
Reply 25
Definitely!
Hate hate hate skinny boys.
Reply 26
I like it more bouncy :bunny:
Nah tbh, guys aren't really my type.
Reply 28
Hell no. I prefer some flab on a guy, ya know, something to cuddle into? I'd happily date someone out of shape (not drastically overweight though) than someone in shape and toned any day.
Well he has to be taller than me (5ft6) and have a great personality.
Six pack is just a bonus :biggrin:
Ew no.

(I'm not actually this harsh about it. But no, it's not particularly attractive to me. :smile: )
Who's 6 pack? If this 'average bloke' was with with 2pac then I'm sure golddiggers would come running at him left and right. But 2pacs dead. So it doesn't really matter.
I've acquired a decent six pack recently after a lot of hard work at the gym, thing is in the winter you never really get a chance to get it out! Might just go topless at a party soon if I get drunk enough :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending