The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE English Language - 5EN2H/01 November 2013

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has the 5EN2H/01 GCSE English Language Edexcel paper that was sat on the 5th of November 2013. If anyone got it can they kindly upload it?

Regards
Omar
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by omarzizo
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has the 5EN2H/01 GCSE English Language Edexcel paper that was sat on the 5th of November 2013. If anyone got it can they kindly upload it?

Regards
Omar

Would it be released yet? Like uploaded I mean? It wasn't that long ago we sat the exam :/
Hi all,

Regards
Omar

No one will giver it to u only the fact that i had the November for Maths EDEXCEL and posted it up and i got a message from TSR about 30 mins ago saying Hi, just to let you know: Edexcel have issued instructions that this paper is not to be posted on the internet. This isn't a punishment, it's just an alert to let you know. Thanks :smile:
So yeah no ones able to give out papers :P

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by ChocoholicCox
No one will giver it to u only the fact that i had the November for Maths EDEXCEL and posted it up and i got a message from TSR about 30 mins ago saying Hi, just to let you know: Edexcel have issued instructions that this paper is not to be posted on the internet. This isn't a punishment, it's just an alert to let you know. Thanks :smile:
So yeah no ones able to give out papers :P

Thanks for letting me know
Thanks for letting me know

No problem :smile:, quite annoying that you can't share past paper anymore :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by ChocoholicCox
No problem :smile:, quite annoying that you can't share past paper anymore :frown:

I agree
I got an A* in this exam :biggrin:
Reply 7
Can you please help me on this???
Reply 8
Please can you help me???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending