The Student Room Group

sixth form entry requirements

so, at the start of the year i was predicted 7s and 6s in everything - great. i let this get to me and thought that if i didn't study it would be fine - not great. now, i have failed english language and maybe even maths? anyways, what should i do if i don't fit the entry requirements for ANY of the subjects i want to do? college is an option and i'd like to do accounting but i need a pass in english and maths, now i have to take some other course that i dislike. this has turned into a rant at this point, i just want to know what you would do if you were in my situation.
Reply 1
Original post by ameliaaaaaaaaaaa
so, at the start of the year i was predicted 7s and 6s in everything - great. i let this get to me and thought that if i didn't study it would be fine - not great. now, i have failed english language and maybe even maths? anyways, what should i do if i don't fit the entry requirements for ANY of the subjects i want to do? college is an option and i'd like to do accounting but i need a pass in english and maths, now i have to take some other course that i dislike. this has turned into a rant at this point, i just want to know what you would do if you were in my situation.

November 2023 Resits in GCSE Maths and GCSE English Language with Edexcel and I can send you all the past papers, mark schemes and reports. :biggrin: You will get an A in Maths and B at least in English Language with my help. :wink: lol
Original post by thegeek888
November 2023 Resits in GCSE Maths and GCSE English Language with Edexcel and I can send you all the past papers, mark schemes and reports. :biggrin: You will get an A in Maths and B at least in English Language with my help. :wink: lol

i do AQA :colonhash:
Reply 3
Original post by ameliaaaaaaaaaaa
i do AQA :colonhash:

I also have all of AQA as well. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending