The Student Room Group

pregnancy with hand

if a girl gives a handjob or sumthin and gets ur sperm all over her hand and then puts it seeep into her pussy can she get pregnant? or what if the sperm falls into a toiilet paper and tht paper is then inserted into the vagina???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
so you're asking if she puts sperm into her vagina cans he get pregnant. YES.
Reply 2
Not meaning to sound niave but why would anyone insert paper into vagina that sperm could have fallen on?
Reply 3
some people will do anything to get pregnant
Reply 4
jennyflake
Not meaning to sound niave but why would anyone insert paper into vagina that sperm could have fallen on?

:toofunny: It's not naive, I think it's a pretty good question!!
Reply 5
Sperm dies after something like 3 seconds so I dunno...you'd have to be pretty quick I guess.
lol definitely yes
Reply 7
Journalistix
Sperm dies after something like 3 seconds so I dunno...you'd have to be pretty quick I guess.

no they don't. i don't know how long they can survive outside of the body, but inside they can live for 72 hours or more! If they died after 3 seconds none of us would be here because for a tiny little sperm its a very long way up to an egg!
Reply 8
jennyflake

hahah. Why would anyone insert paper into a vagina full stop!?
Reply 9
keyka
no they don't. i don't know how long they can survive outside of the body, but inside they can live for 72 hours or more! If they died after 3 seconds none of us would be here because for a tiny little sperm its a very long way up to an egg!

I bet they do die in 3 seconds in the open air, it's too cold for them to live.
caw123

if they died 3 seconds after exposure to open air, what would be the point in sperm donation?!
on toilet paper they'd probably die pretty quick coz they'd dry out, but like what was said before...if you dont want to get pregnant dont shove a semen-soaked tissue/hand inside you. Its not rocket science.
Anonymous
if you dont want to get pregnant dont shove a semen-soaked tissue/hand inside you. Its not rocket science.

I love you, let's get married and have little rocket scientist babies w/ the help of our hands!
caw123

no they don't.

People can get pregnant by getting a condom full of sperm and emptying it inside themself....i read a book about it once.

They don't die that quickly unfortunately.....
depending on the environment.
warm and moist - many hours
dry - possible immediate death

http://www.menshealthandwellbeing.org.au/content/view/26/56/
oh and in answer to the question yes, anything to do with sperm being inside you can mean you could get pregnant like everything....

However, it isn't as likely as just having sex or even using the withdrawel method.

Sucks ass doesn't it?
PrinsesseAstrid
I love you, let's get married and have little rocket scientist babies w/ the help of our hands!

haha, that's funny.....
Reply 16
gemini_love
no they don't.

People can get pregnant by getting a condom full of sperm and emptying it inside themself....i read a book about it once.

They don't die that quickly unfortunately.....

Well, certainly the weakest would. I guess the substance would retain some warmth and keep some alive for a short while.

Ugh.
caw123

yes; which is why donated sperm gets frozen to be used at a later date. ^o)

i heard it was 10 minutes that it can survive outside of the body. but that's probably not true.
Reply 18
Samenraub. Boris Becker.
Possible, but unlikely

Latest

Trending

Trending