The Student Room Group

If you think size doesnt matter, think again

Dear Em & Lo,
About six months ago I broke up with my boyfriend of 18 months and have recently met someone new. The other day the new boy and I were engaging in some hands-on action which led me to discover that he nowhere near measured up to my ex. The new boy was around 4-6″. My problem is that I’m really worried about having sex with him because my ex was over 8″. I feel really disappointed and I know that 8″ is a high bar that’s been set. Am I bad person or should I go looking for something more? Why can’t good-looking men come with the measurements of their penis tattooed onto their wrist or something? The problems and surprises that would solve..
–Sizeist

http://www.emandlo.com/2009/06/advice-my-new-boyfriend-has-a-small-penis/

i got an 8" so i am not worried. :h:
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
OP post a pic to back up your claim or gtfo.
I don't think many people have an 8" penis, I thought the average was about 5"?
Reply 3
Original post by Maid Marian

Its between 5-7" ....... varies from race to race.
Reply 4
one at a time ladies
I'll take things that never happened for $500
Reply 6

index.jpgindex.jpgindex.jpg

We all know your achilles heel, you future wife will know your achilles heel.
My prideful lad.
The answer in your linked article kinda ruins your point a little OP...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Maid Marian

He'll need a woman devoid of elastication like octo-mom for 10 inches to fit.
LOL at you reading posts about small dicks.
Reply 10
I have a 5 inch penis but I'm very good looking so I still get pussy like there's no tomorrow. I'm not vain I'm just very confident in how I look, in other words I'm not insecure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why does anyone actually give two ****s about how big it is? Some people are 4", some are 8". Its like height- we are all different and cannot help the way we are.

If the only thing a girl cares about is the size of his thing, she's a shallow, selfish and very materialistic individual. As a girl, I can honestly say that my boyfriend being 5.5" as apposed to 8" does not bother me!
This screams "INSECURE!" bragging about the size of yourself on the student room. Have you nothing better to do? We don't care how big you claim to be
I always wondered how much of a ****storm would go down if guys started saying that their girlfreinds weren't good because they were loose "downstairs"
Original post by bluemax
Its between 5-7" ....... varies from race to race.

[legitimate source required]

implying we can trust her guess of her current partner's measurements
implying we can trust yours

Trust me, as an 'omo most guys don't have 8". Besides which girth and what you do with it are more important. If you "need" more than 8" your probably a slut with a cave for a vaggie. As a physicist, I think if you happen across such a girl good idea to shout down it and time how long it takes the echo to come back. More than 4 seconds and never mind her, you wont be having a very good time.

But for a guy - you don't want a girl who thinks 8" is too small, because she will be so loose you wont get any sort of pleasure yourself. Like throwing a ping-pong ball down a bowling alley really.
(edited 10 years ago)
Most girls have no idea what they're talking about when it comes to this. In fact even the phrase 'i have an 8 incher' or words to that effect, has become something of a cliche. Something that you can pretty much assume it's false on the basis that it is being said.

Seriously, bragging about your size on an internet forum is pathetic. Brag about it all you want but if you're not getting any, the guy with a dick half your size who still gets some is ultimately the winner...
Reply 17
Honestly, I'm not being funny here, but WHAT GIRL TAKES OUT A RULER AND MEASURES HER BOYFRIENDS DICK?

NONE

My ex was 10. inches, the guys I've slept with since have been slightly disappointing and I don't really know what to do with a smaller one :/.
Original post by Flexa
Honestly, I'm not being funny here, but WHAT GIRL TAKES OUT A RULER AND MEASURES HER BOYFRIENDS DICK?

NONE

Sluts with caves for f****s

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending