The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Don't mind either but I like brunettes a bit more
Reply 41
Original post by Lucy96
]

We actually have multiple. You see, due to the fact we're born soulless, we have no other choice but to steal the souls from those who mock us :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:zomg: Soul collision!
Original post by Lucy96
Haha I'd agree with that, I have a short temper :tongue:

Glad you're not one of those ignorant people :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I fail to see how a Ginger is different from a Blonde or a Brunette.

If all Gingers are ugly, then why don't all Blondes have low I.Q.'s or all Brunettes have... something (does anyone here know what the brunette stereotype is!?)?

Why would a ginger be ugly though?

Spoiler

What is the stereotype of a brunette? I'd love to know.
I really, really wouldn't care.

I'd probably flip a coin, or do eenie, meenie, miney, mo to chose. :dontknow:
Reply 45
You need to add a third option. Gingers.

I have such a soft spot for gingers. ;D
Reply 46
It really depends what mood I'm in. Today the answer is blonde but just 2 weeks ago I was thinking about this with a friend and I thought brunette -- not exactly that fussy.
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
I really, really wouldn't care.

I'd probably flip a coin, or do eenie, meenie, miney, mo to chose. :dontknow:

Yeah, it's always best to flip a coin. No need to consider personality or anything :tongue:
Reply 48
Brunette. Blondes and gingers compete at the bottom of the chain
Original post by ThisIsn'tSpam
I fail to see how a Ginger is different from a Blonde or a Brunette.

If all Gingers are ugly, then why don't all Blondes have low I.Q.'s or all Brunettes have... something (does anyone here know what the brunette stereotype is!?)?

Why would a ginger be ugly though?

Spoiler

Exactly! :tongue:

That's very true. And I actually don't know what the brunette stereotype is either :redface:

People just tend to dislike them due to the typical image of excessively pale skin and thousands of freckles. It's silly though, plus although I'm quite fair skinned, I only have a few freckles :tongue:

Haha I see what you mean. I have quite light ginger hair, but it's totally dependent on the lighting etc, my hair is more ginger than it looks on my avatar!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
I definitely would prefer a brunette. I think medium-long hair on a brunette looks very good. Anything from very dark brown to very light brown looks amazing. Blonds are kinda meh. Most girls can't pull off being a attractive blonde, but a few do look better as a blond, I admit.
Reply 51
Original post by Tom_green_day
Well it's rarer to find an ugly blonde than an ugly brunette, most blondes are gorgeous. Saying that some girls pull of brunette well, and there are more of them :smile:

Really? I have very rarely seen a pretty blonde. Almost anyone I known who's been both looks far better as a brunette.
Original post by abc101
Really? I have very rarely seen a pretty blonde. Almost anyone I known who's been both looks far better as a brunette.

Well meet my future wife

Spoiler

Amongst many other beautiful celebrities.
Reply 53
Well meet my future wife

Spoiler

Amongst many other beautiful celebrities.

Should have gone to Specsavers, mate.
Original post by lovelycup7
Yeah, it's always best to flip a coin. No need to consider personality or anything :tongue:

haha gimmie some creddies! - Oh pee said if their personality was the same. :tongue:
Original post by abc101
Should have gone to Specsavers, mate.

What? She's completely blonde!
Some girls suit blonde more, some suit brunette more.

Now that's settled, let's have a cup of tea.
Reply 57
What? She's completely blonde!

And completely rough!
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
haha gimmie some creddies! - Oh pee said if their personality was the same. :tongue:

Oh my bad :colondollar: sorry!
Original post by abc101
And completely rough!

Rough in what sense of the word? She's gorgeous!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending