The Student Room Group

Guys, do you prefer blondes or brunettes?

Scroll to see replies

Tie between redheads and brunettes.

Then blondes.

Then the other colours :tongue:
Reply 141
The brunettes totally smashed the blondes at 75% to 25% preference rate. Unbelievable!

It was proven that brunettes are stronger than blondes, they win most armwrestling and wrestling matches, 70% to 30%.

But to be sexier? That surprised me.
(edited 5 years ago)
omg love ginger hair - looks a m a z i n g
Reply 143
Lol because the reds will be vs the winner of this pole haha
Original post by ColdWishes
I think most guys prefer brunettes (which kinda sucks) but it'll be interesting to see the results.

It's extremely sad that you are more attracted to non-white men than white men. You and other women like you will contribute to the destruction of European beauty.

Do you like your European looks? Do you like your narrow and pointy European nose, your light skin, your nice lips, your orthognathic European facial bone structure, your nice, cascading European hair, your round eyes and your non-black hair and eye colour? Do you realize that those features only exist because of white men and white women having children together?

Do you understand that interracial couples will result in everyone in the future looking only African and Asian with European looking people extinct?

It is sad that you are a traitor to your race. It's so sad that you are throwing away your European beauty - something that took tens of thousands of years to evolve. Shame on you.
Original post by Truflais
Both are beautiful, but I do love very dark hair on women.

You are in luck then, because 95% of all women on the planet have black hair.
I find it amusing how men always lie and claim to prefer brunettes, when reality and the popularity of blondes completely debunk their lies. Blondes are more popular, but they are also rare and hard to obtain. Therefore men lie and pretend to prefer brunettes as it helps them to not feel like they aren't good enough for blondes.

It's a common behaviour in men to pretend to not like things they know they can't obtain. It makes the pain easier and helps them to maintain their ego. Blondes are glorious and the reason why so many millions of blacks are trying to to move to Scandinavia.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending