The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

what a boring game.
Seems like tactics haven't changed either. Get the ball out to the wing, cross. So frustrating to watch

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 1982
Link ? Inbox pls
37M on Mata, and playing him as a left winger. The man is absolutely ****ing clueless.

We haven't had a good winger since Ronaldo, why not a 4-3-3 with Rooney/RVP up top, Juan in the hole, then have a CDM an AM and a B2B in the 3 and good wing backs. You don't need wingers in the modern game.

5 players minimum in Summer required.
That was always going to happen with Mata. With Van Persie and Rooney, it's hard to see how they fit into a formation that allows them all to play where they want to. As it stands, we've bought a £37m luxury player. Moyes needs to find a way to get them all playing better.

It's also sad how signing Mata has relegated Januzaj to the bench. We're probably giving him a rest, but he's the only player we have that can dribble and carry the ball down the field.
Mata is another Kagawa Nathan, he'll be a flop played out of position. Just sell Rooney for 20M or move him back to a CDM. Just play 4-3-3. You need to get players like Mata and Januzaj in your team.
If it stays this way, come 70th min, would like to see adnan on for Valencia. He's been atrocious

Anyone know the odd one out in this Arsenal - United team? I couldn't get it:

Original post by manchesterunited15

Silvestre is the only one that has played for both. Would be a guess. That kind of thing can be pretty vague.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Reply 1989

What sort of combination is that meant to be :lolwut:

Eboue, only one to play in Turkey.
Original post by mikeyd85
Silvestre is the only one that has played for both. Would be a guess. That kind of thing can be pretty vague.

Original post by The Rusty Spork
What sort of combination is that meant to be :lolwut:

Eboue, only one to play in Turkey.

Spoiler

Spoiler

:lol: Nice stat that one. Don't think I'd have ever got there.

****ing hell Giroud is junk
Shoulda won that. RVP looked shattered by the end.

Van Persie pissed me right off.

Should have busted a gut and made a run down the right when Rooney won the ball at the end.
Reply 1996
Original post by Over2you
Shoulda won that. RVP looked shattered by the end.

Cause he didn't finish any of the opportunities he did and messed up every chance he had.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1997
OMG we had the ball for the final chance of the game and instead of attacking they just passed backwards
Reply 1998
******** game i've ever seen. Moyes is an idiot. Anyone that says a point is a good result equally so. If Liverpool win this top 4 DEFO off. We ain't getting it with this muppet at the helm anyway.

#MoyesOut
Reply 1999
Not sure if Moyes should be here past this season.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest