The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

Anyone put Brunel as a firm choice already???

Hey you! :smile:

So I finally got all the offers now and I put Brunel as my first choice yesterday. I'm going to be be doing Business Management (Marketing) Sandwich course. I am also going to live in a campus.

Is there anyone else that is definitely planning to go Brunel? :smile:

If yes, what course are you gonna do and are you gonna move out?

See you in September, haha!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, Confirmed my place a few days ago for physical education and youth sport. Definitely moving out but not certain on what halls to pick :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by More4me
Hey, Confirmed my place a few days ago for physical education and youth sport. Definitely moving out but not certain on what halls to pick :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where do you currently live? And are you thinking about standard room or en suite?? I'm not sure about halls either... :frown:
Reply 3
Original post by Eissy
Where do you currently live? And are you thinking about standard room or en suite?? I'm not sure about halls either... :frown:

In London. Just hope i get accommodation because i only live around 30-45 mins away. Would want a en suite lol. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by More4me
In London. Just hope i get accommodation because i only live around 30-45 mins away. Would want a en suite lol. What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, I'm worrying whether I'm gonna get an accommodation or not cause I live like 45 mins away too.. Same, en suite but i dont know any differences between the halls that they offer..
Reply 5
Original post by Eissy
Hey you! :smile:

So I finally got all the offers now and I put Brunel as my first choice yesterday. I'm going to be be doing Business Management (Marketing) Sandwich course. I am also going to live in a campus.

Is there anyone else that is definitely planning to go Brunel? :smile:

If yes, what course are you gonna do and are you gonna move out?

See you in September, haha!

Hey,

Brunel is my first choice and we'll be in the same faculty as I'm going to be oing Business Management Sandwich course. I will be living on campus also :smile:.

See you in September, :biggrin:!
Reply 6
I'm gonna be doing the business management course as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by smartie94
I'm gonna be doing the business management course as well

Posted from TSR Mobile

heyheyheyy:biggrin:
Reply 8
Heyy! Brunel is my firm choice and will be studying business management!

Cant waitt!! :biggrin:
Reply 9
Firmed for Industrial Design and Technology BA :smile:
Reply 10
Hello! I literally just put Brunel as my firm choice 15 minutes ago ahaha.
I'll be studying LLB Law! I'm definitely moving out and living on campus, as I'm all the way from Wales :biggrin:
Same I'd like an en-suite too.
Reply 11
Hey. I'm going to Brunel next year as well. I'm taking the Business Management course and will be staying on campus as I'm from Norway :smile:
Reply 12
Original post by MicahLee
Hello! I literally just put Brunel as my firm choice 15 minutes ago ahaha.
I'll be studying LLB Law! I'm definitely moving out and living on campus, as I'm all the way from Wales :biggrin:
Same I'd like an en-suite too.

Heyheyhey!
Yes, another #teambrunel. I think a lot of people have put ensuite down. Hope to see you in September :getmecoat:
Reply 13
I have! To study Music(:
Reply 14
I'm so close to putting Brunel as my firm to study business management but still not sure!

What made you guys pick brunel?
Reply 15
Do it! What other unis are you considering?

I chose Brunel because of the atmosphere and the course for business management.
Reply 16
im deciding between surrey and brunel
Reply 17
Oh okay :yy: well its all up to you.
Did you visit Brunel?
Reply 18
Original post by teelb
Heyheyhey!
Yes, another #teambrunel. I think a lot of people have put ensuite down. Hope to see you in September :getmecoat:

Haha yeah, hope to see you there too! Good luck with your exams! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Hi I've applied to do business management (marketing) at Brunel too! Not sure if I should firm it! In just worried about the costs of a London uni more then anything!

Also had anyone here been invited to the residential boot camp thing? I've never actually seen Brunel so I really want to go but it's at the end of April which is so close to exams!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending