The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Does Queen Mary have a good international reputation?

Would you say it has a good reputation? I'm from Spain and we don't have many good Universities, I think Queen Mary is actually a little bit higher than the top Universities in Spain! How is QM viewed worldwide?
Reply 1
As I'm sure you are aware Britain has many world class universities. In that context QM would not make the very top group consisting of Oxford, Cambridge, UCL, LSE, Imperial, Durham, Warwick et al. However, it is not far below that and the research in many fields does have an excellent international reputation.
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Original post by lokalokaloka
Would you say it has a good reputation? I'm from Spain and we don't have many good Universities, I think Queen Mary is actually a little bit higher than the top Universities in Spain! How is QM viewed worldwide?

As I live in the UK it's hard to say how QM is viewed 'worldwide'. What I would point out though, is that it has exchange opportunities with some of the top universities in the world. If these universities are willing to exchange their students to QM then they must view it as a good institution. For example, you can go to UCLA (QS ranking #25) and the University of Hong Kong (QS ranking #26) on exchange. These are excellent universities. You can also go to the University of Melbourne which is #31 in the world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending