The Student Room Group

Applicant Experiance Day dress code?

Hey Guys,
I've been invited to an Applicant Experiance Day at Coventry this weekend and I was wondering how I should dress for it? I'm not too sure what this day entails other than the fact that it's not an interview and there will be a "Course Experiance Activity".

I emailed admissions and they said casual or dressy/casual. I have no idea what that means...

Cheers
Chris.
Reply 1
Hey, I'm going to Coventry on Saturday too! Casual basically means come in jeans if that makes you feel comfortable. If its an interview, dress more professionally.
Reply 2
Original post by ChrisHo1209
Hey Guys,
I've been invited to an Applicant Experiance Day at Coventry this weekend and I was wondering how I should dress for it? I'm not too sure what this day entails other than the fact that it's not an interview and there will be a "Course Experiance Activity".

I emailed admissions and they said casual or dressy/casual. I have no idea what that means...

Cheers
Chris.

Wear a shirt, jacket and trousers (no tie) then you should be fine. Most people will probably dress up somewhat
Applicant days, are very similar to open days. Just dress casual

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neat, clean, tidy. Jeans are fine if they are in very good condition but wear a sensible straightforward shirt/jumper with them. No t-shirts or hoodies. No scruffy trainers. Overall appearance is important - get your hair cut, clean your shoes etc.

You don't need to wear a suit, but you do need to look like you make an effort with your appearance and that you are bright enough to realise that people do judge you on this.
Reply 5
Dress casual. Hell I didn't even wear trousers for any of my interviews!
Reply 6
Original post by alow
Dress casual. Hell I didn't even wear trousers for any of my interviews!

I'm assuming you a substitute to the trousers :wink:
Reply 7
Whatever you want. No-one at any of the post offer open days I went to dressed up at all, we were all wearing jeans & t-shirts or casual skirts or dresses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending