The Student Room Group

Windsor Fellowship - who has got an interview (Engineering)

Hi

I was wondering who else has got a face to face interview from Windsor Fellowship for an Engineering Internship. And if you already have what kind of questions did they ask?
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
I have my interview tomorrow, a little nervous as I don't know what to expect. Good luck my friend!
Reply 3
Original post by nath.w
I have my interview tomorrow, a little nervous as I don't know what to expect. Good luck my friend!

I had it on the 22nd too :smile: how did yours go? I think mine went ok-ish :/ have they got back to you yet? :smile:
Reply 4
Well the WF put me through to BAE :smile: just need to hear back from them whether or not they will give me a face to face interview! How about you?
Reply 5
Well done!! :biggrin: Good for you! They've not got back to me yet unfortunately so am thinking I didn't do that well in the interview.. When did you hear back from WF?
Reply 6
Original post by nath.w
Well the WF put me through to BAE :smile: just need to hear back from them whether or not they will give me a face to face interview! How about you?

Well done!! Good for you! They've not got back to me yet unfortunately so am thinking I didn't do that well in the interview.. When did you hear back from WF?
Reply 7
Thank you :smile: I'm sure they will get back to you soon! I heard back last thursday around 7.30pm

Quick Reply

Latest