Reply 381
How about you just all buy the music :ts:
Reply 382
Alex Mann
How about you just all buy the music :ts:

:confused:
He doesn't like people getting music for free... :rolleyes:
Reply 384
That's someones livelihood, they deserve the money (especially smaller bands).
It's usually the smaller bands you can't download - so they will be getting their money :smile:

-x-
Reply 386
i just couldnt afford to buy all the msuic i like, however if it is v good then i will buy it
Reply 387
But it's not even just about the music. The artwork is all part of the final product and the 'art' as a whole.

Em - I know. If I had all the music I wanted in my Music Library, I wouldn't be able to afford to eat. :biggrin:
I buy most of my music. I tend to borrow some songs from people until I can afford to buy that album (which I will do eventually), or until I decide that I actually hate the music and have thus saved myself from spending my money on s***
I download illegally and never pay for my music :smile: End of topic :p:
I stopped buying music when i learnt how to use the Internet... at the tender age of 10 :biggrin:... I miss Napster :frown:

-x-
Reply 391
Must admit, I normally just buy the CDs. I love the 'officialness' of it, and it looks better in my CD pack :p:
Reply 392
Yeah, but this thing is I DONT WANT THE CD!
- Occataionly i do buy a CD, and all i do is rip it stright to MP3, and leave it to collect dust on my bookshelf.

I dont have a problem with paying a degree of money for my music. But i resent paying stupid money for a CD. Espically as nine time our out of ten i only like half the tracks of anyway. Or else after playng it though twice, decide i dont like it at all!
- Half the music i download ends up being deleated within a few weeks.
- I just download it, see if i like it, and get rid of anything i dont. Simple?

But the problem is most of the pay-to-use sites are USLESS.
- There often overly expesive, badly made sites, giveing you heavly DRM protected junk.
- See this thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=302332 Which i also replicated on several other forums.

Just today i found this. Sums it really! C. R. A. P.
http://news.zdnet.com/2036-2_22-6035707.html

Daniel
Reply 393
lol nice video

But seriously, whatever turns you on :wink:
Reply 394
Need to get this thread going guys :smile:

Hey e_clark, I thought I saw you today, just before the OB lecture. I was the guy standing opposite you outside with the Asterix T-shirt :p:
Reply 395
If you saw Emma you would have seen me next to her in a red fleece. :biggrin:
Reply 396
Maybe... Do you have Organisational Behaviour with Alastair and Cheryl?
Reply 397
cool, i was still kinda half asleep lol, we need another TSR meetup, daniel when can we come crash ur house?
Organisational Behaviour is sooooo boring! I have a double of it on Friday morning :frown:

-x-
Reply 399
0uro*
Maybe... Do you have Organisational Behaviour with Alastair and Cheryl?

Yes lol I was standing outside with Emma before that lecture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending