The Student Room Group

Should I work for Asda or Primark?

Asda and Primark both offered me job this week for almost same amount hours contact but I couldn't make my mind up which one should accept.
Reply 1
Which is closer and easier to get to? What's going to be more beneficial in the future and what do you think you will have more fun at. Which job do you think has room in the business to progress? Which would look better on a CV and who would you give you a better reference? Write them all down, put either ASDA or Primark next to it, which ever has more is your answer:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
If you can't make your mind up then you're probably too stupid for either job :colonhash: Unless they are situated on the same road, have exactly the same contact and overtime hours, the exact same pay, the exact same bonuses and discounts and exact same opportunities to move into higher roles then you should have figured this out by now.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
Primark!
Reply 4
Might be two cheeks of the same arse. Cut throat retail giants..
Reply 5
I did work experience in a Pharmacy in ASDA and although I wasn't going to be doing any work outside of the Pharmacy I still had to go through all the training and it sounded really strict, definitely not somewhere I'd like to work. I don't know how bad Primark is though
Reply 6
Thanks for all the reply. Asda pay more if i do over night but I dont like to work where food being serve but primark cloths only but pay nmw. Any more suggestion.
ASDA.

Better training imo.
Original post by jctube
Asda and Primark both offered me job this week for almost same amount hours contact but I couldn't make my mind up which one should accept.

Which pays more?
Which is easier to get to?
Which has better hours (that suit you and your studies etc better)?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending