The Student Room Group

I have a really disruptive English class...

My English class is soooo disruptive, people always talk above the teacher and it's so irritating to hear the teacher over them. While some do the work, some literally just sit there and talk and have nothing on their page and it really annoys me because while I want to do productive stuff instead of just sitting there talking about rabbits or something stupid... It's like the class don't recognise English is a key GCSE...

What should I do... I can't try to move to a different class because all the other classes are far far ahead of us because we had no proper teacher for 3 months...

Seriously what should I do...
Reply 1
Have you by any chance told other teachers, like the head of english or something?
Reply 2
like the comment above. actually do something about it. stress the importance that English is to you and make sure that the person is fully listening to you. do you have a parents' evening bc you could complain then or to your teacher after school/ lesson
This reminds of my Maths GCSE class :rolleyes:
I agree with the posters above you should complain to your teacher, head of english or maybe your head of year, it's not fair that you should suffer because people are a little to fond of the sounds of their own voice

Quick Reply

Latest