University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

John Foster Halls 2014/15

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
John Foster Hall The Coppice Flr 0 Flat 3 Room E

Anyone else in there, Ill be doing Physics. Also, Didnt get to see in this bit, is it Nice? Any pictures would be great
(edited 9 years ago)
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by Elz1234
Hey, i heard there's an older part to John Foster. Are the rooms much diff to new ones? I've picked it as I'd prefer to stay some where more modern but don't want to pay the extra for no reason.

The Coppice is slightly older than the rest of John Foster, the rooms are different sizes and there are not any cleaners.
A friend stayed there in 2011 and she said it was decent enough.
I think the difference is that The Coppice rooms come premium en suite whereas the other John Foster rooms come premium+ en suite. They have newer bathroom facilities and faster internet services.
Original post by Eremor
John Foster Hall The Coppice Flr 0 Flat 3 Room E

Anyone else in there, Ill be doing Physics. Also, Didnt get to see in this bit, is it Nice? Any pictures would be great

The two photos I have attached are of The Coppice, I don't have any more sorry.
Original post by Megangronow
Helllo,

I am JF The Coppice Floor 1 Flat 11. We will be next door ahah!

heyy I'm in the Coppice too! Floor 1 flat 11, I have found a flatmate :biggrin:
Do you guys have unconditional offers? I thought they don't tell you until you get the place.Ok I'm worried now, why haven't they contacted me :frown: lol
Reply 64
Original post by angelxox
Do you guys have unconditional offers? I thought they don't tell you until you get the place.Ok I'm worried now, why haven't they contacted me :frown: lol

I myself am on an Unconditional. If your offer is conditional they wont respond til your place is confirmed.

-ere
Original post by Eremor
I myself am on an Unconditional. If your offer is conditional they wont respond til your place is confirmed.

-ere

Oh I thought so! thanks
Hey everyone! I'm in the Coppice, floor 1, flat 8. Anyone close by?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Heyy!

I'll be at John Foster Hall Treroose House Flr 0 Room 2!
Studying computing :smile:

Anyone else near/next to me?!
Reply 68
Original post by Travisty
Heyy!

I'll be at John Foster Hall Treroose House Flr 0 Room 2!
Studying computing :smile:

Anyone else near/next to me?!

Yeah, I'm on Floor 1! Studying medical biochemistry :smile:
Reply 69
Hey, I'm Holly. I'm staying in Ragdale, Floor 3, Flat 8, anyone else staying here? :smile: I'm studying Physics with Space Science and Technology :smile:
Hi how do you find out your accommodation?
i applied a few months ago but haven't received any further emails, and everyone on here seems to have been informed?
Reply 71
Original post by SiobhanMurphy
Hi how do you find out your accommodation?
i applied a few months ago but haven't received any further emails, and everyone on here seems to have been informed?

Hi, if you have an unconditional offer then the university encourage you to apply for accommodation now so they can allocate you a room straight away, which is what I had to do. If you're holding a conditional offer, I don't think they officially allocate rooms until after results day, to see who is definitely going to the university. So it depends which offer you hold.

Just keep checking the accommodation page to see if they get back to you on that :smile: Hope this helps... :smile:
Original post by Holly.88
Hey, I'm Holly. I'm staying in Ragdale, Floor 3, Flat 8, anyone else staying here? :smile: I'm studying Physics with Space Science and Technology :smile:

Im Kelly, floor 3 flat 7 ragdale, studying English :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by theuniversalsigh
Im Kelly, floor 3 flat 7 ragdale, studying English :smile:

Hi Kelly, nice to know I have company at Ragdale, I'm going catered too, should be fun! :smile:
Original post by Holly.88
Hi Kelly, nice to know I have company at Ragdale, I'm going catered too, should be fun! :smile:

https://www.facebook.com/kelly.griff.5?ref=tn_tnmn
here's my fb if you want to add me :smile:
Reply 75
Original post by theuniversalsigh
https://www.facebook.com/kelly.griff.5?ref=tn_tnmn
here's my fb if you want to add me :smile:

Sure :smile: pop up anytime
Original post by ajj.
Yeah, I'm on Floor 1! Studying medical biochemistry :smile:

Awesome! I'll be sure to say Hi when we're there :smile:
Reply 77
Awesome! I'll be sure to say Hi when we're there :smile:

here's my fb if you wanna add me!

https://www.facebook.com/amymoron
Original post by ajj.
here's my fb if you wanna add me!

https://www.facebook.com/amymoron

Will do! =) Have you spoken to any others in the house, and are there any pictures of the inside at all?
Reply 79
Will do! =) Have you spoken to any others in the house, and are there any pictures of the inside at all?

No i havent :frown: and all i've seen are pictures of the outside of the house which i've posted in this thread. No idea what it looks like on the inside to be honest! I've heard the rooms are fairly big though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending