The Student Room Group

Girls would you want your first time i n that relationship to be special?

Been in a relationship for 3 months and I was wondering if at a house party next week would be a good time to instigate sex with my girlfriend? Thought please?
Sounds super romantic, she'll love it. Don't forget to get some bacardi breezers on the go too.
While I don't think the first time has to be special, as it can quite often hurt anyway, a house party is pretty tacky.
Reply 3
Haha okay I take all of your points granted. Perhaps house party wasn't the term to use there! Its more of an evening meal where we will then be in separate rooms so we would have privacy. The reason I ask is we havent been able to see each other for a couple of weeks.
Reply 4
Original post by Double Agent
Sounds super romantic, she'll love it. Don't forget to get some bacardi breezers on the go too.

Quality night that mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Okay, that might not be the best 'special' place. Why not your house with candles and a romantic dinner if she's into that?
Would you like to use my chat-up line to get her in the mood OP?
Reply 7
Original post by The_Dragonborn
Would you like to use my chat-up line to get her in the mood OP?

Yes. Absolutely.
Original post by mallinder
Been in a relationship for 3 months and I was wondering if at a house party next week would be a good time to instigate sex with my girlfriend? Thought please?

'house party' no. A get together with some privacy... Maybe? I think the first time with someone is probably always going to be better with a lot of privacy. A.k.a the best would probably be when nobody else is around.
As for initiating it, have you talked about sex and does she seem receptive to the idea? If you know she's comfortable then fine, if you're not sure and things get pretty heated, just look out for body language that is saying she's reluctant, maybe ask if she's okay with everything, if she says she's not then it's not a good time. Good luck! Use protection :wink:
Original post by DivinityA
Why a house party as opposed to when you to are alone at a house for example? That would give rise to a lot more potential romance and make it more 'special'.

off topic but loving your Ahri icon.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending