The Student Room Group

Help! can get my uni work done do for tomorrow

I have a 2500 word and another 1500 words report for another course due tomorrow and i havent started and i've literally procastinated for months...i struggle to motivate myself hence why am in this postiton...im struggling to focus and get it done and im working as early as 7am leaving me from now till 7am tomorrow to hand the two reports in!!! im freaking out and cant focus or consentrate! can any one give any advise???
Sounds like you're just going to have to push yourself, I'm afraid :redface: I struggle to motivate myself too (I ended up doing 7,000 words in one day because I left something so late!) It's just one of those things where you need to force yourself, I doubt there's any other option. Good luck :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't worry too much. I was in a very similar position exactly this time last month, two seperate units were due on the Monday and Tuesday. I was overreacting as we all do but I got it done in time... The hardest part for me is starting. Once I get into an essay I usually fly through it (probably just jinxed myself now!). Don't freak out, that will only make it worse.

Best of luck man.
I completed a biology workbook (15 pages long) which included loads of individual questions and four essays in (three 500 words and one 1500 word) within one night and handed it in the next day. I suggest you clear a space and make a drink and some food and just set up a work space and it will hopefully motivate you (maybe go for a walk as well before you sit down to work).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending