The Student Room Group

Schools Direct Interview (Primary) how long until you hear back??

Hiya
I'm new to this site and wondered if anyone could offer some insight into the schools direct interview process!:smile:
I have got a Schools direct interview tomorrow at 9.45am and i have a PGCE interview at 1pm - bad luck with the timings!:s-smilie:
I have let both of the settings know but i would rather miss the PGCE one rather than rush the Schools direct interview.
Does anyone know when you find out if you have been successful or not on the schools direct course? I have heard some people say that they found out on the day? If this was the case i would know whether to rush to Edgehill for the PGCE course, so i was wondering if would please share their experiences??

Thank you in advance, i really appreciate it!

Nina :redface:
I found out within about a week.
Original post by nina907
Hiya
I'm new to this site and wondered if anyone could offer some insight into the schools direct interview process!:smile:
I have got a Schools direct interview tomorrow at 9.45am and i have a PGCE interview at 1pm - bad luck with the timings!:s-smilie:
I have let both of the settings know but i would rather miss the PGCE one rather than rush the Schools direct interview.
Does anyone know when you find out if you have been successful or not on the schools direct course? I have heard some people say that they found out on the day? If this was the case i would know whether to rush to Edgehill for the PGCE course, so i was wondering if would please share their experiences??

Thank you in advance, i really appreciate it!

Nina :redface:

I had my interview on a Monday and got a call with an offer on the Wednesday. Good luck!
Reply 3
I know this sounds like a stupid question so apologies. When it says on UCAS that your current choice (s) should respond no later than (in my case tomorrow 2nd May) does that give them until midnight tomorrow to respond?
Original post by mangliss
I know this sounds like a stupid question so apologies. When it says on UCAS that your current choice (s) should respond no later than (in my case tomorrow 2nd May) does that give them until midnight tomorrow to respond?

I would think so. However, if they don't reply in time, the place will be automatically declined. If it was me, I'd give them a call.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending