The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ahhh i feel for you really. ok dont worry i think you should celebrate your bday firs tthen opne your results lol
Reply 2
I think you can safely say that it might be the most important present you've ever opened on your birthday. I hope you have a really great day and that your results make it even better! :biggrin:

I'm lucky in that my birthday is on May 29th; which means it's always in the half term holidays. Sometimes I wish it was during termtime so that I could spend it with everyone at school, but I suppose it isn't that bad. Unfortunately next year it'll fall right in the middle of my GCSEs though, as I'm going into year eleven next year.

Good luck with the results and your birthday!

*Edit*- Which part of Essex are you from? I'm curious, because I come from there too. :smile:
Reply 3
Thanks and
Chelmsford :smile:

Southend doing well in footie aint they =]
ooo oooo pick me!!! pick me!!!

august 17th 1988

sucks really lol....

i did a thread on this about a month ago...use the search button to find out what people said....
Reply 5
Yeah, for once! :biggrin: It's pretty much down to Eastwood, I think. I don't see Southend often, but I remember I saw him on his debut and he scored within 7 seconds or something like that?

They're favourites for relegation; but I suppose it's to be expected. I remember the days back in the third division. :biggrin:
Whoo, another Essex person! :smile: I hope you get the results you're hoping for and you'll have 2 reasons to celebrate, but if not, at least you have something to celebrate to take your mind off them. Luckily my birthday is March 29th, so far away from exams and results!
Reply 7
Not me but I have a friend whose birthday is the 17th, she's having her party the day after so hopefully she and all the people going will have got the results they want!

Hope that it all goes OK and your birthday is a great day!
Reply 8
It's my friend's birthday on results day as well. We are all going the pub for both events that day/night :smile:
Reply 9
lilac spooge
ooo oooo pick me!!! pick me!!!

august 17th 1988

sucks really lol....

i did a thread on this about a month ago...use the search button to find out what people said....

Oooh you'll be 18... at least you can celebrate your results with a fun night out.. if u drink...or even if you dont lol :biggrin:
Reply 10
Essex people rawk :bang:

But Chelmsford? :eek: You might know my Aunt, she lives there :p:.
Reply 11
Well it was either live in Chelmsford

or Clacton On sea :redface:
dani_88
Oooh you'll be 18... at least you can celebrate your results with a fun night out.. if u drink...or even if you dont lol :biggrin:

Oh its going to be good...

Our local pub near school is opening early for us...'but not just for any old tom dick or harry' The landlord is laying a breafast buffe on for us....But its only open for his regulars....that does include me even though i only drank lemonade there....

And then of to another pub for lunch with the family and then back to the first pub....

I dont know how much i will drink though, I only drink westons cider and wont touch anything else....and the pub that im going to only sells strongbow...*sick smiley*...

but hopefully a good day!
Reply 13
So few Londoners...
Reply 14
Ooh, I had an Oxford rejection on my birthday. My twin brother (i.e. same day) got in.
Reply 15
Yep, when I got my first GCSE result it was on my 15th birthday - 26th August. Then my birthday was the day after when I got the rest of my results. =/
Kate.
Yep, when I got my first GCSE result it was on my 15th birthday - 26th August. Then my birthday was the day after when I got the rest of my results. =/

im guessing you took one a year early then?
Optimistic
So few Londoners...

I am from london:tee: who else is
Reply 18
i got my results the day my family buried my grandfather...now thats sucky
Reply 19
i will get my results one year after i passed my driving test : august 17th 2005.:rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending