The Student Room Group
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website

Who is doing Physics?

I haven't found a single person who is going to be in Physics with me till now, on the Freshers group or here. Where is everyone? Have people still not made their final decision or is it because there aren't many people going for Physics?
I've firmed for Physics. I saw your post on the Fresher's group, but didn't answer, as I'm a mature student, and figured you were probably looking for people that you're likely to hang out with. But anyway, hi.
Founders Building, Royal Holloway
Royal Holloway
Egham
Visit website
I live in Hampshire, and I'll be commuting in. I'll be 49 this summer. (It was one heck of a gap year). You?
What level of physics are you doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i m an igcse level -.- i cant help then :frown:
Original post by vader9280
I'm from India and I'll probably be in Founders. I'll be 19 this summer. I have to say, it's impressive that you're going for a rigorous course like Physics even though you're a mature student. I would be really interested to hear about your plans. Looking forward to meeting you!

Thanks. Likewise. Physics can be quite a daunting subject, and I do have moments when I wonder what on Earth I'm going to be putting myself through. I'm sure I'll enjoy it though.

Have you managed to visit RHUL? It's a long way from home for you!
I don't think you'll regret your choice. The department is really friendly and the campus seems lively.

Most of our cohort are going to be in the middle of their A Level exams at the moment, which may be why nobody else has replied yet.
(edited 9 years ago)
Nice. That'll make your life easier. The smallness of the department was one of things I liked about it, and the people seemed much more welcoming than some of the other universities I visited.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending