The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Any Gap Year students?

Any students starting university this year after taking a gap year?
Reply 1
I am :smile: Chemistry student
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by Folks
I am :smile: Chemistry student

Are you an international student or from the UK? :smile:
Original post by AbdulRI
Any students starting university this year after taking a gap year?

I am! Really looking forward to starting uni x
Yes I am! What halls are you staying in? (Assuming you are?)
I've taken a gap 2 years :smile: I'm doing Medical Science, staying in Tennis Court!
Reply 6
Original post by TommehBoi
Yes I am! What halls are you staying in? (Assuming you are?)

I'm an unconditional offer holder yet I've not received accommodation details. I applied for it in February. Should I be concerned?
I applied in April and got my accommodation offer the other day. I'm sure everything is fine but I would contact them just incase.
Original post by Emma_Rose_64
I've taken a gap 2 years :smile: I'm doing Medical Science, staying in Tennis Court!

Really? I'm doing Medical science too! Stating in Jaratt Hall though, wish I had chosen the Vale though :frown:
Really? I'm doing Medical science too! Stating in Jaratt Hall though, wish I had chosen the Vale though :frown:

Awesome :smile: wherever you are it's going to be a laugh :smile: I can't wait! I haven't found anyone else in my block yet, looks like I've got it to myself :smile: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Imagine if you were actually the only person in your flat, freshers would be fun lol. I've literally forgotten everything from sixth form and I've pretty much forgotten what it was like to study! What about you do you think you're prepared for the course?
(edited 9 years ago)
Imagine if you were actually the only person in your flat, freshers would be fun lol. I've literally forgotten everything from sixth form and I've pretty much forgotten what it was like to study! What about you do you think you're prepared for the course?

I know lol. Same, I think my brain has turned to mush :s-smilie: ummm, yes and no lol. I'm gonna go over A Level stuff before September haha. I'm sure we'll be fine! (Hopefully :P )
Reply 12
I'm a gap year student with an unconditional offer for Mechanical Engineering. Accommodation at Tennis Courts block 10! Anyone studying Mech Eng or in Tennis Courts?
Original post by AbdulRI
I'm a gap year student with an unconditional offer for Mechanical Engineering. Accommodation at Tennis Courts block 10! Anyone studying Mech Eng or in Tennis Courts?

I'm in Tennis Court block 13 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending