The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yep i'm all good I got what I needed to get into UCL, can't beleive how well i did. Im so happy.

Results:AAAB and somehow got a merit in AEA geography.

Hope everyone got their grades and congratulation to everyone. So Hayles how did you do?
Got an A in WJEC geography! 532/600. 113/120 in the synoptic :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 3
Got an A in AQA Geog, Got into bham so its all good.
Reply 4
Going to St John's college oxford to study Geo in October

Needed AAA

Achieved AAAB, U in Geo AEA, merit in Eco AEA

Was very happy with Geo UMS of 587
Reply 5
Yeah I got the A I needed and will be studying at King's!!! SO happy- I was CONVINCED I hadn't got in.....but YAY! :biggrin:
Reply 6
seems like everyone got an A in geography lol - me included

UMS score of 536 i think so at the moment i look like this --->:biggrin:
Reply 7
well done guys!:biggrin: I got my A too, 580/600 edexcel! well chuffed! Off to notts uni to do geoggers now, yay! anyone else at notts?:smile:
got AAA so off to sheffield wohoooooo
Reply 9
*Hayles*
well done guys!:biggrin: I got my A too, 580/600 edexcel! well chuffed! Off to notts uni to do geoggers now, yay! anyone else at notts?:smile:

Me :biggrin:

Got my A in OCR geography ;happy2;
Reply 10
I got an A in geography too with A in every module :biggrin: 111/120 in synoptic which i was very surprised with! got AAB and off to UCL now! :eek:
*Hayles*

me too! I got 3 As so I'm also off to nottingham next year. see you guys there...:biggrin: :wink:

well done everyone, so far everyone seems quite happy about results
I'm studying English at Uni, but was interested in how people did anyway. I basically self-taught Geography (teacher was there <40% of the time, and was useless when he was) and didn't get a great UMS. I think my modules went something like this: 80/100 (rivers and coasts), 97/100 (rural and urban environments), 64/100 (coursework), 88/90 (global challenges), 75/90 (natural hazards/tourism coursework), 99/120 (synoptic).
Edexcel B
AS: 100/100 (Human), 94/100 (Physical), 100/100 (Coursework)
A2: 81/90 (Global Challenge), 90/90 (Coursework/Hazards), 101/120 (Synoptic)
Total: 566/600

Latest

Trending

Trending