The Student Room Group

What do you think of tattoos?

I personally find that tattoos (nice ones) make a person (male or female) instantly more interesting and attractive.
What do you think? Do you think tattoos are attractive? Or do you dislike them? Please give reasons
If you could specify your gender and which gender/s you do or don't like tattoos on that would be great to see if there's a difference of opinion :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm rather fond on them if they are tasteful, but a huge smurf on the ass isn't really what i'm looking for.
Reply 2
eughh no thanks
i find them inappropriate except on Sailors and Yakuza.
Reply 4
I like tattoos on both guys and girls, as long as they're well done. Can't be dealing with someone whose tattoos look like they were done by Michael J. Fox
Don't like them on girls. Just don't like the look.
A sleeve (of half sleeve) can look cool on guys, but they're not for me.
It depends on the tattoo and the individual - I've seen amazing as well as some awful ink.

Apart from the quality of it, I think some people 'suit' tattoos whilst others don't. I personally have 2, both quite meaningful, small and in discrete places.
I think it ruins a person's looks. The greenish colour doesn't work look nice.
Love them, I have..uhhh..four at the moment.
Reply 9
I like small cute ones on girls like a flower or butterfly or something of the sort. I wouldn't get one, though, because I think these days it's actually a bit more unique to not have a tattoo :tongue:
Tasteful/meaningful tattoos can be nice, and I appreciate the sentiments behind them. I wouldn't say I particularly like or dislike them though.
Reply 11
I think they are a good way too show individuality and if there is meaning or message behind the idea of the tattoo, then great.

I am getting a Koi Carp half sleeve in Novemeber, wooo! :tongue:
Horrible. Grounds for divorce.
I love tattoos as long as they are original and done well. Things like shoddy scratcher stuff or cliche infinity symbols or those feathers that turn into birds are a turn-off though

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think they look seriously trashy on women but on men they're so sexy although im not a big fan of sleeve tattos ew.
I like small tattoos and the such, but despise sleeve tattoos. Think they look horrible

Oh and people that get their girlfriend/boyfriend's name tattoo'd. Na not a good idea..
I love sleeve tattoos :smile: all and any tattoos make men and women more attractive, I think

As long as they're not crappy
I love tattoos, especially sleeves on guys :tongue: Always liked guys with tatts. A lot of girls suit them too but I hate the boring or tacky predictable ones but its their choice and body so each to their own.
I much prefer tatts to piercings on both guys and girls.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
girls look hot as fk with tattoos
Reply 19
Only 3 kind of people have tatoo's :Criminals-Trouble makers-Chavs

Quick Reply

Latest