The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hannah_lucy16
Phew! So it's normal then :smile: yeah both my parents have the day off and want to watch me open them but I think I'll leave them in the car!

Remember to crack open a window for them :tongue:
People should not be writing that they are dreading anything lower than an A! It not only makes you seem highly arrogant but also undermines other people's hard work; I know many people who would be over the moon with a B, and you writing that a B is bad makes them feel awful. Please think about other people's feelings before you write your views, I see nothing wrong with aiming high (I do myself) but express your views in a more empathetic way, so you do not make others feel unintelligent and undermine their hard work. If you can not do that don't write anything at all
Original post by sombm
It's only released to exam's office staff through e-AQA tomorrow morning from 8am. Please see: http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/results-for-exams-officers/whats-available-when for more.

Ah ok thank you
So flipin PETRIFIED...woke up in the morning thinking it's Wednesday and only 1 day to go lol...totally freaking out!!!! :s-smilie:
Original post by KittyRe-play
So flipin PETRIFIED...woke up in the morning thinking it's Wednesday and only 1 day to go lol...totally freaking out!!!! :s-smilie:

Me tooo! I'm anxiously awaiting those boundaries..
Original post by eleanorjbarr
People should not be writing that they are dreading anything lower than an A! It not only makes you seem highly arrogant but also undermines other people's hard work; I know many people who would be over the moon with a B, and you writing that a B is bad makes them feel awful. Please think about other people's feelings before you write your views, I see nothing wrong with aiming high (I do myself) but express your views in a more empathetic way, so you do not make others feel unintelligent and undermine their hard work. If you can not do that don't write anything at all

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Original post by Black Rose
:console:

Thanks for the hugs and sympathy anyway :hugs:
Original post by DDan123
I'll end up opening it with friends, but it's my teachers who I'm worried about!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't stand the fact I'll go in to get my results and the teachers will already know! Just going to completely avoid them until I've seen what I've got!
Reply 5988

Well said
Reply 5989
Original post by Mimia98
Who also watched all the GCSE results videos on youtube???

Original post by MCMXCVIII

so did I - I think there was one video I watched 3 times coz the girl got such amazing grades, which made me feel less nervous for some reason :colondollar:
I can't stand the fact I'll go in to get my results and the teachers will already know! Just going to completely avoid them until I've seen what I've got!

At my school it's different- it's only the head of each department who gets to see the grades the rest just wait till later ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thefoodieteen
Me tooo! I'm anxiously awaiting those boundaries..

I DO NOT wanna know the boundaries...gna stress myself even more :'(
Reply 5992
Isn't it really annoying that the results for OCR Cambridge IGCSEs are released online and that some schools release their results online?
Original post by KittyRe-play
I DO NOT wanna know the boundaries...gna stress myself even more :'(

Ahah for me knowing the grade boundaries will make me feel calmer I don't why but it did do last year haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5994
Original post by Pokémontrainer
Haha yep! Good luck! :smile:

Good Luck to you too - is there a particular subject your really worried about? :smile:
Original post by CaitlinN15
*headphones in, world off, waiting for grade boundaries, in bed 'relaxing', tired but refusing to go to sleep*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fall out boy, The Killers and The Black Keys are on repeat! Do I really need sleep now? :s-smilie:

That is annoying :yep: Though they probably will find out what you get anyway by asking you if they couldn't find out beforehand :smile: Sounds like a good plan :biggrin: Avoid the teachers everyone :ninja:

A lot of people need A/A* anyway for their courses... I don't think many people have the intention of making others feel unintelligent by expressing their personal goals and ability. It's a competitive world out there and sometimes B isn't enough for people's career aims. No, B isn't bad at all, however, some people will be disappointed because they know they could do better.
Reply 5998
At my school, if you do really well (get at least about 6A*s), then you get called the evening before results day to say that they think (know) you might (have) done rather well and so want you to come early to take photos. Does this happen at anyone else's school?
If you have a login to eAQA can you find out your results tonight at midnight?
http://www.aqa.org.uk/exams-administration/about-results/results-for-exams-officers/whats-available-when

Latest