The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Trihawk7
what coffee you using that day?

Haha, I have insomnia buddy, so if sleeping at all, it would only be an hour, maybe two tops - from that its easy to stay up.

Actually just finished with the SQA results from last night through today
Original post by Angelo12231
LOOOOL people should really put their gender up :colondollar: I thought you were a guy, my apologies.

Hahaha it's ok :biggrin: you're a female too right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do IGCSE results come out on the same day?
Original post by Carts1234
You know what y'all?

I feel excited about getting my results in sixteen days! Perhaps I will get a few A*'s, perhaps a few B's, heck, maybe even a few C's! You know what? Ill be happy with the outcome no matter what.

I kind of messed up in my History EDEXCEL exam. In fact, I missed out the last 10 marker on the USA paper 1917 :frown: oh well hope for the best ey!

I wish you all the best of luck!

The realest post so far, I agree and I hope you get the grades you hope for :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BeeBuzz
Hahaha it's ok :biggrin: you're a female too right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you for real? :biggrin: Take a look at my profile... then you can decide XD
Original post by NathalieGW
Do IGCSE results come out on the same day?

Think so :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WriterOfWrongs
Ahh right, I catch your drift.

Generally, I'm hoping the worst I will get is 5A* 3A and one B/C. Therefore, when I open my envelope I'll be fully expecting those. Really, I'm hoping for 8A* and 1A, but I'm not really expecting that, though I will be disappointed if I don't get it.
It's tough though, getting yourself into the right mental state. I've just been worrying and worrying even though I know there's nothing I can do about it. Some of my friends are not thinking about it at all, which I think is totally insane, seeing as how I practically countdown every hour or so. I'm just really scared.

Yeah, I'm exactly the same. They don't really care :confused:; I think it might be because they aren't bothered about what they get and/or they aren't very academic. And my summer holidays has become a big countdown as well :wink:. I like it, though. I think it's always good to have something to look forward to. I really want to get into a similar mental state as you, though, because what I don't want is to end up coming out of results day with 10A*s (I take 10 subjects), unhappy. Because I seriously think my expectations are escalating that fast. Of course, 10A*s is hypothetical :rolleyes:; I know for 90% sure (and I'm 100% sure that I'm 90% sure) that I got <10A*s. But maybe, possibly, 9? :crossedf:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by GrandMasti
I did WJEC English Literature - the books i did were OMAM, LOTF and Blood Brothers. How did other people doing these books find the exam???

I did these vbooks- I found the LOTF questions where wierd I didnt like it, the BB one's were awkward because it said something about society, I went on.about class etc. I dont think it's answering the question correctly but meh.. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mr...
Hopefully my sexiness is putting you at ease :perv:

That emoticon is the single most disgusting thing I have ever seen in my life.
Original post by LottieMB
I found LOTF okay, the questions were kind of weird! One was about Ralph and the other was about violence wasn't it? I can't remember aha! Which one did you do, I had trouble deciding :smile:

Oo yes I remember- I did violence and went on about: how the boys were brought up from a violent background of war so effecting the boys behaviour, the beast, how they turn savage etc. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone else have no idea how they have done in certain subjects?
Original post by SCIENCE :D

Yeah: history, biology and English lit.. The rest I've got a idea for

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have BBC and Credit in German, English language, Maths and DiDA. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are you for real? :biggrin: Take a look at my profile... then you can decide XD

It doesn't say :0 haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BeeBuzz
It doesn't say :0 haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ima guy, its not like my name is Angel'a' :'D
Reply 1795
I'm so happy that I finished English Literature in January - it seems to be the one that everyone is worrying about the most :s-smilie:
Original post by Khaliah
I have BBC and Credit in German, English language, Maths and DiDA. Wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Biology, History and English Language, the annoying thing is that I am taking Biology and History at A-level, so i really want to know how i have done. The others i have a rough idea.
Biology, History and English Language, the annoying thing is that I am taking Biology and History at A-level, so i really want to know how i have done. The others i have a rough idea.

Oh will I only know that because I did 1 year courses in my options but did English early but I could get a better English grade this year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Khaliah
Oh will I only know that because I did 1 year courses in my options but did English early but I could get a better English grade this year

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh ok nice, what A-level do you plan to do, and what do you want to do at Uni?
Ima guy, its not like my name is Angel'a' :'D

Ooooooooohhhhhh. I've always read it as Angela...oops :X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest