The Student Room Group

Summer 2015 Applications

Scroll to see replies

DB has definitely held first rounds for Summer Markets, not sure about offers but it's very likely as they are quite quick.

As for CS, last year had an interview first week of Nov and was told it was one of the last sessions. Obviously might have changed this year, but a data point nonetheless.
Reply 3981
Anyone heard from Moelis, Houlihan or Evercore for Summer?
Applying from overseas, how far along is the JPM AM summer intern application process?
Reply 3983
Has anyone done a final round interview at Citi? I have mine next week but haven't received any details (Summer, corporate banking)
Anyone heard back from M&G after video and DC after the networking evening?
Reply 3985
Hi guys,

I was invited for an Assessment Centre in Finance by JPM. The e-mail says it is an AC, however, my application status says first round interview. Do you have any idea which one it is?
Reply 3986
Anyone still heard back from MS after S&T first round phone interviews, been a month...
Original post by w0007
Hi guys,

I was invited for an Assessment Centre in Finance by JPM. The e-mail says it is an AC, however, my application status says first round interview. Do you have any idea which one it is?

Have you had a first round interview with JPM.. If not then the email refers to a first round and not AC
Reply 3988
Just got invited to AC for JP for Wealth management.

Anybody had one already or even just a JP AC?

Whats the format for day? Any tips on how I can I prepare?
First rounds at GS for operations.
Anyone know what to expect?
Specifically will there be any testing?
Thanks
When did you have your first round?
Original post by jsd29
Just got invited to AC for JP for Wealth management.

Anybody had one already or even just a JP AC?

Whats the format for day? Any tips on how I can I prepare?

When did you have your 1st round and was your first round face to face or telephone interview ?

Thank you !!
Original post by gunners10
When did you have your first round?

Is that aimed at me?
If so I will have it
No sorry I was referring to JPM
Reply 3994
Original post by JogaBonito787
When did you have your 1st round and was your first round face to face or telephone interview ?

Thank you !!

I had my first round about a week and half ago and it was just a phone interview.
Hi Everyone,

Do you know the interview steps for Morgan Stanley IBD Summer Internship? I have had 2 telephone interviews and will have a face-to-face interview coming? Any advice on what to expect at the f2f? thanks
Original post by w0007
Hi guys,

It's the same as Ops I think, straight to AC, no first round

Posted from TSR Mobile
@jsd29

What is your application status online ?

Because for me it is selected for 2nd round interview, but I have not received an e-mail !
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3998
Second round interview at JP Morgan for Wealth Management/Asset Management. Does anyone have any indication of what it might be like?
Reply 3999
Original post by HenryT92
Hi Everyone,

Do you know the interview steps for Morgan Stanley IBD Summer Internship? I have had 2 telephone interviews and will have a face-to-face interview coming? Any advice on what to expect at the f2f? thanks

Hi HenryT92,

I have a second phone interview coming up with MS for IBD.

May I kindly ask you what questions you were asked?
What was the structure of the interview?
Any tricky questions?

Any help would be much appreciated!!
Thanks in advance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending