What makeup do you wear?

The products, names, brands and shiz:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Recession, by Gordan Brown

Thats about it.
Foundation, whatever I can find pale enough to match my skin
None. :pierre:
Au naturale :tongue:

I'll probably never wear make up... maybe mascara (hopefully not poking my eyes out) or other things in future. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
I just use the Mac studio finish powder, that's pretty much it for everyday - I don't really use mascara, eyeliner etc😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rimmel Match Perfection Ivory liquid foundation, boots bare minerals cool powder, Maybelline volume express mascara and 2True Kohl black eyeliner.
Original post by Maid Marian
None. :pierre:

Original post by karmacrunch
Au naturale :tongue:

I'll probably never wear make up!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Gosh, I hate it when girls post 'none' in these types of threads. It says what type of makeup do you wear. If you don't wear any why respond just to post the fact that you don't wear any makeup :colonhash:
OP, i wear foundation (no7 beautifully matte but considering switching to NARs and seeing what all the hype is about). I also wear blush (sleek do amazing blushes), liquid eyeliner, nascara and lippie. I also fill in my eyebrows. Soon, i'm going to start contouring and applying eyeshadow and powder to change up my look :smile:
Original post by Secretnerd123
Gosh, I hate it when girls post 'none' in these types of threads. It says what type of makeup do you wear. If you don't wear any why respond just to post the fact that you don't wear any makeup :colonhash:

Aw sorry, look at my edit though :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
bareMinerals powder n stuff and benefit everything else :h:
Mac foundation and blush. Loreal brow pencil and elf brow gel. Nars contour kit for bronzer/contour. Ben Nye banana powder for setting. And then lipsticks from nars/mac. Mac eyeshadows (Brun, ricepaper, Embark). Maybelline mascara. Bobbi Brown highlighter.

That's what I wear for like a full face, but otherwise I just do my brows and eyeline/mascara when Im lazy and can't be bothered with the whole lot.
Reply 12
As in everyday makeup you mean?Well
1.face:erborian BB cream + rms luminizer+by terry blush
2.eyes:tom ford eyebrow shaper-thing;maybelline mascara,nars stylo eyeliner and the urban decay eye palette(the neutral one without the shimmer and sparkles and whatnot)
3.and maaaaaaaaaaaaybe lip balm (dr broner does a decent one)
Garnier BB cream, collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, natural collection or rimmel powder, benefit they're real mascara :smile: also, if i'm going out maybe some eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner (max factor colour xpert) or lipstick (again, max factor do nice lipsticks).
OP, i wear foundation (no7 beautifully matte but considering switching to NARs and seeing what all the hype is about). I also wear blush (sleek do amazing blushes), liquid eyeliner, nascara and lippie. I also fill in my eyebrows. Soon, i'm going to start contouring and applying eyeshadow and powder to change up my look :smile:

I use the Sleek blushers, love them! Which shade do you use? And get the Sleek contour kit if you want to start contouring, it's great. x
Original post by darkred
Mac foundation and blush. Loreal brow pencil and elf brow gel. Nars contour kit for bronzer/contour. Ben Nye banana powder for setting. And then lipsticks from nars/mac. Mac eyeshadows (Brun, ricepaper, Embark). Maybelline mascara. Bobbi Brown highlighter.

That's what I wear for like a full face, but otherwise I just do my brows and eyeline/mascara when Im lazy and can't be bothered with the whole lot.

Is the Ben Nye banana powder worth the hype?:redface:
Original post by fortunesfool
I use the Sleek blushers, love them! Which shade do you use? And get the Sleek contour kit if you want to start contouring, it's great. x

Does it come with a brush? Can u please recommend a good contouring brush i can buy with it
Original post by vineyard13
Garnier BB cream, collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, natural collection or rimmel powder, benefit they're real mascara :smile: also, if i'm going out maybe some eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner (max factor colour xpert) or lipstick (again, max factor do nice lipsticks).

How do you like the Benefit mascara?
Original post by fortunesfool
How do you like the Benefit mascara?

I think its really good :smile: not clumpy at all - the only mascara I don't mind spending a bit of money on. If not, I like Max Factor false lash effect.
Does it come with a brush? Can u please recommend a good contouring brush i can buy with it

It doesn't unfortunately. Real techniques do a face brush set, it comes with four amazing brushes, one of them being a contour brush which is really good!

If you want something cheaper, eBay and even place like Wilkos do Real Technique dupes.

e.g

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Single-Makeup-Brush-Powder-Blush-Foundation-Contour-Cosmetic-Tool-Purple-5-Type-/201052276764?pt=UK_Health_Beauty_Make_up_Cosmetics_Make_up_Brushes_PP&var=&hash=item2ecfa6481c

the letter 'D' one is the ideal contour shape or just use an angled brush. You can even get any old big fluffy powder or kabuki brush and just use your fingers to squeeze it so it fits in the hollows of your cheeks.

Quick Reply

Latest