Reply 60
aww cool! :smile: looking forward to seeing you in september! :biggrin:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 61
Original post by justBeth
aww cool! :smile: looking forward to seeing you in september! :biggrin:

Have you joined the Lupton facebook group? I haven't found anyone else in our flat on there but there's a few from our floor.
Reply 62
Original post by Sletsot
Oh dear, a murder? This is my first time hearing about that, and I'll be in Block K this semester!

I'm in K as well! Which flat are you in?
Reply 63
Original post by Lolbags
Have you joined the Lupton facebook group? I haven't found anyone else in our flat on there but there's a few from our floor.

yeah! :smile: I think I must be in a different one to you haha, theres literally like one other person from E in it :') I've joined another group now so I'll hopefully find you on it haha :smile:
Reply 64
Block A, Floor 2, Flat 2???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elbury1
Block A, Floor 2, Flat 2???

Posted from TSR Mobile

A2:11 - close enough :P
Reply 66
Original post by Fireside
I'm in K as well! Which flat are you in?

K3.31!
Reply 67
Original post by thegeneration
A2:11 - close enough :P

ooo! didn't expect to find anyone from TSR near me!
Reply 68
Still looking for people in block B! Just wanna know who my flat mates are!!
Reply 69
I'm E1.31, same floor :smile:

Ah awesome. So how many people are there to a floor???
Reply 70
Original post by dannyjew
Ah awesome. So how many people are there to a floor???

I'm not entirely sure, but it think its five people per flat and three flats per floor :smile: so 15 I guess :smile:
Reply 71
I'm not entirely sure, but it think its five people per flat and three flats per floor :smile: so 15 I guess :smile:

Sounds good! Have you got any tickets to any events yet? Haven't found any flat mates so don't know weather to get any.
Reply 72
Sounds good! Have you got any tickets to any events yet? Haven't found any flat mates so don't know weather to get any.

yeah me and one of my flatmates have got tickets for the icebreaker and the zoo :smile: have you joined any of the Facebook groups? you might be able to find them on there? :smile:
Reply 73
yeah me and one of my flatmates have got tickets for the icebreaker and the zoo :smile: have you joined any of the Facebook groups? you might be able to find them on there? :smile:

Ah I'll check them out. Yeah joined a few and had no luck finding any. Pretty strange. Aha
Reply 74
Ah I'll check them out. Yeah joined a few and had no luck finding any. Pretty strange. Aha

aww thats annoying! It'll be a surprise when you get there haha! Not long till we go now though! :biggrin:
Reply 75
aww thats annoying! It'll be a surprise when you get there haha! Not long till we go now though! :biggrin:

True! I'll be happy with whoever I'm with! Yeah it's really close! Add me on facebook, my names Danny Jew. You are the only person I have spoke to at lupton aha
Reply 76
True! I'll be happy with whoever I'm with! Yeah it's really close! Add me on facebook, my names Danny Jew. You are the only person I have spoke to at lupton aha

will do :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest