The Student Room Group

If she calls you by your full name

....can it be flirting? She can call me by my full first name, not in a serious manner. It's weird no one else does this just her.

Scroll to see replies

It's weird full stop. I don't think I've ever called someone by their full name out loud.
Depends on the context.
Original post by Vespasunset
....can it be flirting? She can call me by my full first name, not in a serious manner. It's weird no one else does this just her.

My teacher did the same with the register back in primary.... She wanted the D
Maybe it is her way but I wouldn't do that if I was flirting with someone
Original post by PrincePauper

This is what I imagine you were like.

Reply 6

Does being called by your first name irritate you? I have a friend called Jake, he absolutely hates being called Jacob, so I call always call him Jacob instead of Jake. Maybe it's the case here.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by katowe
Does being called by your first name irritate you? I have a friend called Jake, he absolutely hates being called Jacob, so I call always call him Jacob instead of Jake. Maybe it's the case here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He seems happy about it
She wants

Spoiler

Maybe she's annoyed at you?
She's making fun of you
I'd find it a bit annoying. Reminds of how that guy in The Fault In Our Stars always calls her 'Hazel Grace', never understood the appeal.
Original post by katowe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but are you doing it to irritate him or to tease him in a flirtatious way?
You mean she says your first and second name when talking to you? If so, that's pretty weird. Never come across anybody that does that.
Reply 14
Original post by TSA
Yeah but are you doing it to irritate him or to tease him in a flirtatious way?

Hmmm, more the latter to be honest!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PrincePauper

wow, where were all these primary teachers when I was that age :sexface:

Spoiler

Original post by Reluctant Economist
Maybe she's annoyed at you? ������

:facepalm2:

OP she wants the D. But are you going to give it to her? :biggrin:
ye some girls do stuff like that to flirt or joke lol. Have been called all sorts of weird stuff.

Call her Miss *surname* and see what she says lel.
Original post by katowe

Posted from TSR Mobile

I read a story about a Jacob that loathes his name on wattpad and prefers being called jake so strange

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's probably just joking around or trying to wind you up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending