The Student Room Group

Birthday on Exam Results Day!

Anyone else got their birthday on GCSE results day!? Not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing!
Mine is a couple of days after (A Level) results day. So I'll either get a really great or a really bad birthday present. Given that most people do better than expected, it's probably a good thing! Just make sure you don't worry too much about it - your GCSE results aren't the end of the world.
Original post by CuriousIncident
Anyone else got their birthday on GCSE results day!? Not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing!

Well...it will be a good thing if you get the grades you want but if you dont it might be a bad thing. Whether you get or dont get the grades you want its not the end of the world. So you should enjoy your birthday regardless of the grades you get. I know this is easy for me to say as my birthday is not on that day but you should always look at the good side-you are alive-thats one thing to be happy about.:smile:

Edit:Good luck:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
My birthday is the 22nd August! :angry: I'll either be ecstatic or in tears
Anyone else got their birthday on GCSE results day!? Not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing

im just a bit worried for you because if you have a good birthday but bad results or good results but a bad birthday

what i mean by bad is not F something below A

Have a good birthday or if its past hope you had a good birthday

also can i have some cake :banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2:

Original post by L for Leeeeee x
Anyone else got their birthday on GCSE results day!? Not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing

im just a bit worried for you because if you have a good birthday but bad results or good results but a bad birthday

what i mean by bad is not F something below A

Have a good birthday or if its past hope you had a good birthday

also can i have some cake :banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2::banana2:

Original post by ImagineCats
My birthday is the 22nd August! :angry: I'll either be ecstatic or in tears

Haha mines on the 20th so all nightI'll be.panicking.. Must be worst to have it on the day but ah well.. It's got to be done either way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinN15
Haha mines on the 20th so all nightI'll be.panicking.. Must be worst to have it on the day but ah well.. It's got to be done either way

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm only getting my core science this year, so I'm not that nervous. Just the aftermath is pretty nerve racking! Next year it'll be on the 20th so I should be fiiiine:smile:

Best of luck for your results!
Original post by ImagineCats
I'm only getting my core science this year, so I'm not that nervous. Just the aftermath is pretty nerve racking! Next year it'll be on the 20th so I should be fiiiine:smile:

Best of luck for your results!

Ah right when I was in year 9 I did a IGCSE English exam and I had to ring up for that and that was sooo nerve racking because the women on the other side of the phone had to tell me my grade regardless ahaha. And in year10 I sat maths early because I couldn't sit core science early because I did triple science so I had all my 9science exams at the end of year11 ahaha. Lucky I'm not in year10 now otherwise I will be gutted for results day next year.. Anyway thank you and best of luck for yours and good luck for next year! Any questions or help you may have just let me know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CaitlinN15
Ah right when I was in year 9 I did a IGCSE English exam and I had to ring up for that and that was sooo nerve racking because the women on the other side of the phone had to tell me my grade regardless ahaha. And in year10 I sat maths early because I couldn't sit core science early because I did triple science so I had all my 9science exams at the end of year11 ahaha. Lucky I'm not in year10 now otherwise I will be gutted for results day next year.. Anyway thank you and best of luck for yours and good luck for next year! Any questions or help you may have just let me know :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks! I'll defo ask when I have questions :smile:

I feel sorry for you :redface:
Mine is on the 22nd - Day after :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest