The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Before I couldn't care less about race but I kind of do now. I wouldn't say no to guy just because of his race though. I prefer black guys but I wouldn't mind dating white guys or others.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by anonymouspie227
Interesting, why do you say that? Do people say they won't date you because you're x, y, z? Because it's pretty lame If they did. You don't decide what you look like.

Yeah, unfortunately that has happened to me in the past. A couple of times especially, the girl has made it quite clear, either or indirectly, that she doesn't want anything romantic with me because of my ethnicity. Maybe I've been unlucky or gone for the wrong girls, but I'm just pointing out that it does happen.

(I expect it also happens with guys turning girls down but that has never happened with me so I can't really comment on that.)
Yes, I would. I think white guys are hot :biggrin:

Original post by Pussy Galore
yeah i had to bull**** my ex girlfriend, she is a hippy type and she spouts so much harmful toxic bull****, I pretended to agree and feed back what she said, just worded differently, I think my hatred for her bull**** made me more right wing, probably extremely right wing.

Why did you go out with her? She must have been stunning :tongue:
Reply 63
Original post by Jordanap
Love this, saw it coming from a mile away! So smooth, must've been why I was thinking it too :colondollar:

Thanks. Although my intended target seems immune to my charms ....
Reply 64
Original post by SophiaLDN

Edit: I also don't find white guys attractive at all, unless they are Italian or sometimes Scandinavian).

So you don't find say.. Ryan Reynolds attractive?
Original post by Steezy
Thanks. Although my intended target seems immune to my charms ....

That can't be possible, they're too powerful :cool:
Reply 66
Skin colour really isn't that important.
If I liked him then yeah I would.
Hahaha! I take it you got bored of agreeing then?

Honestly, everyone gravitates to someone they share the same views with.

No I wanted to see somebody else at the same time and she wasn't down with sharing
Original post by I love shopping
Yes, I would. I think white guys are hot :biggrin:

Why did you go out with her? She must have been stunning :tongue:

Yeah she was, wishing she wasn't an ex now
I find them attractive, but no, he must be Muslim :smile: but you never know with these things so never say never
Original post by Steezy
So you don't find say.. Ryan Reynolds attractive?

Not at all, the opposite actually.

Ryan Gosling is attractive though, very hot.

Original post by Pussy Galore
No I wanted to see somebody else at the same time and she wasn't down with sharing

Dont think many people would lol? :dontknow: Sorry. Im sure you'll find the right person for you :smile:
Reply 71
No thanks, not gay.
Doubt it but wouldnt be put off just because they're white, based on looks Im not that into white guys unless they look like Wentworth Miller.
If I woke up one day, and realised that I preferred the company of men, then of course!
In all seriousness, race shouldn't matter at all, but being an Asian male, I feel that it does.
My strict parents forbid me to date anyone, but I don't mind what race a girl is, I'd date her if I found her attractive, but I think that many people think otherwise.
Attraction shouldn't be race-specific.
Original post by Rainbow Student
If his physical looks and personality were attractive then yeah, course. Race, sex, gender, faith, whatever, I date anything that's hot, goodhearted, not way older than me in the gross and weird sense and not way
younger than me in the gross and illegal
sense. Give me a twenty three year old gay, Catholic trans man with blond hair, a twenty year old bi, genderqueer, Agnostic black man with pink hair, or a 17 year old pansexual
Atheist girl with brown hair for all I care- as
long as they were the right person for me and we were in love... the person, the intimacy and the commitment are all that matters. :smile:

Spoiler

I coulda just said that I've dated white guys before (and a white girl too) lol. Oh well.

Aww some of the replies in this thread are so cute! Good for you guys.

I happen to agree! I don't really care what you are, so long as they're nice and care.

And the steezy, Sophia thing was quite funny :h:
could that be a potential tsr romance :tongue:
Reply 75
Yes! :P Lets give them some credit finally....
It's sad how they're always hated on by the SJW :frown:
Original post by anonymouspie227
Interesting, why do you say that? Do people say they won't date you because you're x, y, z? Because it's pretty lame If they did. You don't decide what you look like.

I don't think someone would say they reject a person due to that factor. They might think it themselves but won't say it to the other person directly.
It's the internet - people only date white guys
Not at all, the opposite actually.

Ryan Gosling is attractive though, very hot.

Dont think many people would lol? :dontknow: Sorry. Im sure you'll find the right person for you :smile:

Its fine I've found a few people
Reply 79
maybe. But I don't find the average British guy attractive so probably not.

Latest