The Student Room Group

Natural Hazards postgrad 2015/16

I am due to graduate next year and was looking at postgrad/masters courses in natural hazards. My interests lie in flooding,but the course can cover other areas as well. I have found a few (UCL, Portsmouth, Dundee) but was wondering if there are any others people can recommend.

Thanks,

JJ
Original post by JayJay89
I am due to graduate next year and was looking at postgrad/masters courses in natural hazards. My interests lie in flooding,but the course can cover other areas as well. I have found a few (UCL, Portsmouth, Dundee) but was wondering if there are any others people can recommend.

Thanks,

JJ

Giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply to you! :smile:

[scroll]:ninja:[/scroll]

Also, you should check out the University connect hub, to connect with other students applying for the same courses with you. :smile: It's super useful :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Giving this a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply to you! :smile:

[scroll]:ninja:[/scroll]

Also, you should check out the University connect hub, to connect with other students applying for the same courses with you. :smile: It's super useful :smile:

Suppose I'm looking a little bit early since the 2014 intake hasn't started yet. Maybe something will crop up when applications open for 2015 at the end of term 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JayJay89

Suppose I'm looking a little bit early since the 2014 intake hasn't started yet. Maybe something will crop up when applications open for 2015 at the end of term 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It might be good for you to connect now so that others can find you once they start applying! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending