The Student Room Group

I'm trying to get pregnant, AMA!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by donutaud15
I think you're probably the only one who figured why I do the AMA, yeah definitely lonely. I tried volunteering but I quit early this year because of uni. Library is a bit far to go to and walking to it is not really the easiest for me. That's why I'm on tsr while looking for a job.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't give up on the job hunt just yet, you can get some temporary work as well to cover maternity leave. You will have at least another nine months of boredom. Is there any job you can do from home to pass the time?

At that time it didn't really matter. If we haven't got married that year, I wouldn't have been able to carry on with uni as I needed to apply to student finance as an independent student plus my extended family were pressuring me because living together is not seen as the decent thing in my culture.

What's hope chest type thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_chest

Before you are married, it used to be eons ago, that young women would save up for their new house and buy things like linen, kitchen things like plates etc. I started one for my new house, so when I see some kitchen stuff on offer that you can't refuse e.g. Tassimo machine reduced from 130 to 30 and a nice tea set in the charity shop I buy it. Although I have now realised the flat I can afford to buy in London won't fit all my books in so...
Yes.

details, details. :cookie:

Do you like snakes?
How difficult can it be?

You get a boner, slap her titties around some and then stick it inside her and pee.
Original post by SirDigbyChicken
How difficult can it be?

You get a boner, slap her titties around some and then stick it inside her and pee.

You need sperm not piss.
Original post by Georg Hegel
Don't give up on the job hunt just yet, you can get some temporary work as well to cover maternity leave. You will have at least another nine months of boredom. Is there any job you can do from home to pass the time?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hope_chest

Before you are married, it used to be eons ago, that young women would save up for their new house and buy things like linen, kitchen things like plates etc. I started one for my new house, so when I see some kitchen stuff on offer that you can't refuse e.g. Tassimo machine reduced from 130 to 30 and a nice tea set in the charity shop I buy it. Although I have now realised the flat I can afford to buy in London won't fit all my books in so...

I had some job offers but realised I can't go for it so I'm more careful with the job hunt now. Still keeping my fingers crossed though. I could do some editing for a friend's business but not a lot of it really.

We bought the stuff we needed together but most were given by my in laws. I haven't got the hope chest but it looks good!

Original post by Wee.Guy
details, details. :cookie:

Do you like snakes?

God no. :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You need sperm not piss.

What are you, a doctor or something?

details!
How difficult can it be?

I think you mean cum not pee. And things like ovulation and fertility plays a part too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unless you don't wanna get her pregnant, then you pull it out and pee on her leg.
I think you mean cum not pee. And things like ovulation and fertility plays a part too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

list the jobs you would never under any circumstance do.
Original post by Wee.Guy
details!

Got a phobia of snakes

Unless you don't wanna get her pregnant, then you pull it out and pee on her leg.

Go learn about reproduction. Not just sex.

Original post by Wee.Guy
list the jobs you would never under any circumstance do.

Sales. I don't think my character is suited for it.

Investment banking. I won't cope with the pressure and it'll make me worse physically.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got a phobia of snakes

Sales. I don't think my character is suited for it.

Investment banking. I won't cope with the pressure and it'll make me worse physically.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i meant about the dog attack. but never mind:nothing:

is that all?
Original post by Wee.Guy
i meant about the dog attack. but never mind:nothing:

is that all?

I was a child and I pulled the dog's tail so it attacked me. I don't remember why the second time.

Well prostitution and drug trafficking and the likes obviously.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 393
You need sperm not piss.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's from South Park, Eric Cartman said this
Original post by K_o_46
It's from South Park, Eric Cartman said this

Should have known :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 395
How are you feeling this wonderful Saturday night?
Original post by 8472
How are you feeling this wonderful Saturday night?

Terrible.

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 397
Terrible.

What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Words cannot describe it. :frown:
Original post by 8472
Words cannot describe it. :frown:

Why's that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399

Me, my life and the world around me are crumbling.

Quick Reply

Latest