The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A free sock with every drink.
Reply 2
A new club opened where i live on saturday night.. it was offering "ladies free before 10pm" which just wasn't persuading anyone - who wants to go to a club that early?? And half price champaigne..
foam partys (5th ave, manchester) :biggrin:
I've been there, not to a foam party, but it was fun.
I live there..... I'm like one of their best customers :biggrin:
Reply 6
Did you go last night? I was gonna but didn't fancy q'ing all the way round the club in the rain.
no, it started at 9 and everyone was talking about getting in the que at 7. we got there a few hours early last time and we still got to the bit of it that bends round the back of the building. did you go on the 17th?
buy 1 get one frees. Happy Hour etc
Reply 9
Nah - havn't been for months. Last time I went I swallowed about a litre of fairy liquid :frown:
You must have washed up the next day.............excuse me
sundissential
hi guys, I am doing research for a university marketing degree. I was wondering if you guys could tell me what nights your local clubs put on. For example, traffic light or beach party themes. Please also include where abouts the night clubs are located. Thank in advance guys :smile:
Ooh I supervise most of these promotions in my home town :biggrin:

We usually get the girls to promote drinks such as Midori (my favourite :cool: ), Bundy and other similar alcohols. As for themes, Spring is fast approaching here so we're gonna be having some foam parties so will have to organise promotions for that.

Hmm, apart from that not much, I live at Canberra for uni and tbh, coming from Melbourne the clubs generally suck here :smile:
But I guess the girls are hot to trot?
matchu
Nah - havn't been for months. Last time I went I swallowed about a litre of fairy liquid :frown:

that stuff is horrible :frown:
Reply 14
free drinks to fancy dress or free entry
Reply 15
dani_88
A new club opened where i live on saturday night.. it was offering "ladies free before 10pm" which just wasn't persuading anyone - who wants to go to a club that early?? And half price champaigne..

Are you sure they wasnt giving away free ladies if you arrived before 10pm?? id definately be up for going early if they was!!
Reply 16
Lol no, just free entry to the girls.. bit unfair really.. thank god im a girl lol :biggrin:
dani_88
Lol no, just free entry to the girls.. bit unfair really.. thank god im a girl lol :biggrin:

Its always that way. :frown:
Reply 18
hehe - worth a try tho i suppose...
Quagmire is a leg-end! :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending