The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
All that I've got from the Uni is the accomodation info. Nothing else.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
the deadline to receive one is the 11th Sept so it could be a while yet...
What is in a welcome pack?
Reply 4
I've not recieved one either. Ah well :smile:
Reply 5
Oh this is good. I thought I was the only one! I havent heard from my dept since results day!
Reply 6
carolinequick
What is in a welcome pack?

i don't know either i just had a letter saying i should get one by 11th Sept
Reply 7
So what stuff am I missing? Seems like most ppl are missing the Welcome Pack, which I take is from the Uni and not depts.

So what sort of stuff do ppl already have? I dont have nothing!
Reply 8
t-meister
So what stuff am I missing? Seems like most ppl are missing the Welcome Pack, which I take is from the Uni and not depts.

So what sort of stuff do ppl already have? I dont have nothing!

i only have the accomodation package-basically where i am stayin and contract i had to send back. i also recieved a welcome pack from my department(Psychology) basically welcoming me and saying i will have to pick some electives.
i haven't recieved my welcome pack, but they were meant to be sent out yesterday and yesterday was a bank holiday!
Reply 9
Ive recieved my welcome pack... i think lol
It has a timetable of all my intro lectures on so I assume you mean that. Recieved it over a week ago.
So far I have had my accommodation contract and a letter from the English Dept. about my module options...I want to be officially welcomed goddamnit!!!
I havent got anything yet either. im sure they will arrive soon. i hope i get it before i go on holiday, will there be more stuff to sort out? x
Reply 12
do we get an official welcome pack from the uni? I've got a welcome pack from the school of geography with new student information etc. I wasn't expecting anything else... should i be?
Reply 13
I got mine today, I think. Gives you your student number and then a load of information about the union and stuff that's basically all on the website.
Reply 14
I want my student number :frown: and my information pack. I was told they wont be sent out till the end of next week when I just called :mad: :frown:
I got mine today!
Reply 16
takeitawayagain
I got mine today!

Why won't my post arrive?!
i think i got mine 2day...well i got something
Reply 18
mine arrived today. basically its about the Union and what clubs and stuff you can join. i gave up reading half way through....ill go back and finish it later
Reply 19
did it contain student number etc?

Latest