The Student Room Group

Can I still do adjustment if waiting for uni to confirm?

I've exceeded my offer but the uni hasn't confirmed it as unconditional, can I still call universities whilst I'm waiting?
Yes, absolutely yes you can. Congratulations on beating your offer, I did it too many years ago! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Thank you! So, I don't have to wait for my firm to confirm then click on adjustment because they're taking their time and I tried calling them?
Original post by Sykez
Thank you! So, I don't have to wait for my firm to confirm then click on adjustment because they're taking their time and I tried calling them?

Technically you can't use Adjustment until your firm is unconditional, but certainly no harm in getting in touch with a few places while you wait. Track is due a mass update in about an hour anyway.
Reply 4
You can call them, and you can ask them if they will give you a place... etc... But you can only accept it until you have an unconditional confirmed place at your current firm choice.
Reply 5
Original post by Sykez
I've exceeded my offer but the uni hasn't confirmed it as unconditional, can I still call universities whilst I'm waiting?

You can't officially enter Adjustment until your offer has been confirmed as unconditional, but seeing as you already know that you have exceeded the conditions there's no harm in contacting a few places.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending