The Student Room Group

AS Remarks

I was an expecting a grade A in OCR history AS and ended up with a grade C.
I am sending to get my lowest paper (C grade) remarked.
Is it worth getting the other paper (B grade - a few marks off an A) remarked also?
I wouldn't want one to go up and the other to go down so is to too risky?
Also, can I wait for one to come back before I send off the other?
Thanks
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Can't you ask to get a photocopy of your paper? that way you can go over it with your teacher and see whether its worth putting it in for a remark
Reply 2
Original post by koukla505
Can't you ask to get a photocopy of your paper? that way you can go over it with your teacher and see whether its worth putting it in for a remark

Would I have enough time to do this before the deadline for remarks?
And could I wait for the other one to come back before I send off for the other?
Reply 3
the deadline to apply for a photocopy is 22 August, the deadline for remarks is 19th September
Reply 4
How must does it cost to get a photocopy of your test
Original post by Lychees
How must does it cost to get a photocopy of your test

Depends on exam board, usually around £10 a paper. If your thinking about remark, make sure you order it priority
Reply 6
Original post by koukla505

You can but you have to pay like £30 for it, ask your exam officer at your school/college
Reply 7
Original post by kerryjanemusic
Depends on exam board, usually around £10 a paper. If your thinking about remark, make sure you order it priority

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest