The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shloke123
Lol got the broken email yesterday, and today got the legit email but the link says the survey is closed...

Congratulations lol!

what were ur BMAT scores/other stats, if u dont mind me asking? Its just i havnt got an email abt any interview, not even the first joker email so im a bit worried :frown:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by Master219
Congratulations lol!

what were ur BMAT scores/other stats, if u dont mind me asking? Its just i havnt got an email abt any interview, not even the first joker email so im a bit worried :frown:

LOLOL they sent me another email saying the made a mistake again... they will attempt to fix the problem before 14:00 today... I got 6.5 6.3 4A in the BMAT, 11 A*'s at GCSE, 5 A's at AS :smile:
LOLOL they sent me another email saying the made a mistake again... they will attempt to fix the problem before 14:00 today... I got 6.5 6.3 4A in the BMAT, 11 A*'s at GCSE, 5 A's at AS :smile:

loooooool, imperial, imperial....
Ur stats r amazing!! Im pretty sure ur email invite is legit lol...
loooooool, imperial, imperial....
Ur stats r amazing!! Im pretty sure ur email invite is legit lol...

Hahaha it's quite annoying lol :P Oh well, guess it's just a waiting game :smile: Thanks haha, just a bit of luck and hard work :P Yeah I'm not worried about the legitimacy of the email, it's just I want to be able to choose my date :P (sorry if I sound cocky, didn't mean to :smile:)
Hahaha it's quite annoying lol :P Oh well, guess it's just a waiting game :smile: Thanks haha, just a bit of luck and hard work :P Yeah I'm not worried about the legitimacy of the email, it's just I want to be able to choose my date :P (sorry if I sound cocky, didn't mean to :smile:)

haha, dont worry, i understand lol
:frown: I feel like crying, cuz i didnt get any email from imperial so... :frown:

Anyways, gd luck with ur interview!!
haha, dont worry, i understand lol
:frown: I feel like crying, cuz i didnt get any email from imperial so... :frown:

Anyways, gd luck with ur interview!!

Dw dude, you never know maybe they will send you one later! don't jump to conclusions :smile: thanks!!
Dw dude, you never know maybe they will send you one later! don't jump to conclusions :smile: thanks!!

I hope so, np :smile:
Who wants to hear a joke?

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Ah guys, I got bmat 5.7, 5.4 and 2.5A and I'm really worried that the cut off for section 3 is 3 this year, haven't heard anything yet...
Reply 189
Hello

I got 4.4, 5. and 4A in my BMAT
GCSE 10A*, 3A
AS AAAA
I received an email this morning from Imperial but still no confirmation of any interview, I’m not sure if I will get interview
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 190
Original post by liass
Guys is the link working for anyone!?!? I tried to book an interview but it said "this survey has been removed"

And I just called up admissions and they said they screwed it up again and there's a chance we don't actually have an interview :frown:

Original post by aliceparkerx
Ah guys, I got bmat 5.7, 5.4 and 2.5A and I'm really worried that the cut off for section 3 is 3 this year, haven't heard anything yet...

i got 3A and i havnt heard anything yet so.... u never know, usually imperial cut off has been 2.5B for S3. The graphs for S3 (the number one) look pretty much exact same as last yrs and last yr imperial cut off was 2.5, so imo i wouldnt worry if i was u, considering ur other scores are also strong.
I think 2.5 is a gd cut off, any higher is too high and any lower is too low...
i got 3A and i havnt heard anything yet so.... u never know, usually imperial cut off has been 2.5B for S3. The graphs for S3 (the number one) look pretty much exact same as last yrs and last yr imperial cut off was 2.5, so imo i wouldnt worry if i was u, considering ur other scores are also strong.
I think 2.5 is a gd cut off, any higher is too high and any lower is too low...

Aw thank you, that's put my mind at ease a little, I hope you're right! This is killing me :frown:((
Original post by aliceparkerx
Aw thank you, that's put my mind at ease a little, I hope you're right! This is killing me :frown:((

Ikr!! Just wanna know even if I got a rejection!
Where else did u apply? Hav u got any other interviews?
Ikr!! Just wanna know even if I got a rejection!
Where else did u apply? Hav u got any other interviews?

I applied to bristol, birmingham and Oxford as well as imperial
I had an interview at Birmingham a few weeks ago, but got a rejection from Oxford yesterday :frown: haven't heard anything from bristol yet
What about you?
I'm worried now, got 5.4, 4.9, 3A, 9.5A* 3A, 4As at AS Predicted 4A* at A2. Haven't heard anything from Imperial yet??? Anyone in a similar predicament?
Reply 196
Original post by TopLadXYZ
I'm worried now, got 5.4, 4.9, 3A, 9.5A* 3A, 4As at AS Predicted 4A* at A2. Haven't heard anything from Imperial yet??? Anyone in a similar predicament?

Dont worry if you haven't yet heard, they send interview invites out in batches and theres a strong chance you will be in the next batch or the third batch! Imperial interview until March.

Besides, still unknown whether these 'interview invitations' are legit or not
:007:
Original post by liass
Dont worry if you haven't yet heard, they send interview invites out in batches and theres a strong chance you will be in the next batch or the third batch! Imperial interview until March.

Besides, still unknown whether these 'interview invitations' are legit or not

Thanks for the words of reassurance mate, much appreciated :007:
Got an email for interview invitation as well. Hope it's legit :biggrin:
BMAT: 5.7, 5.8, 3.5A
Original post by santabanta554
I got 6.8 6.9 3.5B which puts me in band 1 according to last years stats. I'm also an international if that means anything.

What is interesting is my friend got 6.8 9 3A and he did not get the funny interview email. But this is interesting as the 3 in section 3 means he isnt in band 1. Considering internationals spot are limited, Im pretty sure for us they first fill up the quota from band 1 and if there are any spots left they invite band 2. So maybe the invites are legit and the people with 4's are in band 3 so they are sending everyone up to band 3 an interview (except internationals lower than band 1).

Gosh, explanation do indeed become convoluted with people in thestudentroom and left confused!

Aw right!!! people from band 1 hadn't posed anything about getting an interview which is why i thought its only band 3, but now few people from band 1 have mentioned on TSR that they have got interview invites so like you said, it looks like they've invited applicants up to band 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending