The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TechRaid3r
I applied to Imperial UCL Barts and Birmingham. I've had my interview at Birmingham and I booked my Imperial one for next month. Haven't heard from UCL or Barts yet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh ur in a gd position tbh, cuz of imperial and birmingham, congratulations btw!!!!

i only got cam interview and it sucked lol, nothing from kings, imperial or barts....
anyways, gd luck with ur applications!!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by RainbowVeins
Wait so he wasn't a troll? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

May be he is a guy troll? He says he lives in central London........may be under one of the bridges?
Original post by Rudeboi_101
I'm also from Central london, would you like to meet up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Bestmedic
Central London. You?

Original post by Master219
l0l :rolleyes:

From London too, want to meet up next year?
Yh ur in a gd position tbh, cuz of imperial and birmingham, congratulations btw!!!!

i only got cam interview and it sucked lol, nothing from kings, imperial or barts....
anyways, gd luck with ur applications!!

Thanks :smile: haha well my bham interview was okayish so idk about that. I've gotta fully prepare myself for imperial though. Good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get something from those unis soon:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DCMed96
From London too, want to meet up next year?

yh fam same, cooome.
Thanks :smile: haha well my bham interview was okayish so idk about that. I've gotta fully prepare myself for imperial though. Good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get something from those unis soon:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

well who needs bham when u got imperial! Yh, i heard u lead the imp interview so know about what ur likely to say (eg work exp (most interesting work exp eg))
I hope so :frown:
well who needs bham when u got imperial! Yh, i heard u lead the imp interview so know about what ur likely to say (eg work exp (most interesting work exp eg))
I hope so :frown:

Birmingham is genuinely an amazing uni when I went there on the open day :tongue: I'd take it instead of Barts. But of course yeah Imperial is my main target, gotta work hard and know my whole life inside out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Birmingham is genuinely an amazing uni when I went there on the open day :tongue: I'd take it instead of Barts. But of course yeah Imperial is my main target, gotta work hard and know my whole life inside out.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was thinking of applying there as my no entrance exam uni but then i chose kings instead... i chose barts cuz its quite close to where i live by train.
yh i did that learning my life inside out for cam and it was such a big waste of time (only 1 q about my work exp and thats it) but then again it is cam lol so....
I was thinking of applying there as my no entrance exam uni but then i chose kings instead... i chose barts cuz its quite close to where i live by train.
yh i did that learning my life inside out for cam and it was such a big waste of time (only 1 q about my work exp and thats it) but then again it is cam lol so....

Yeah I put down bham purely cos it didn't have an admissions test, but after checking it out, it's pretty awesome. Haha my friend said the same, most of his cam interview was just academic /scientific stuff. But I know imperial mostly focus on you as a person.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I put down bham purely cos it didn't have an admissions test, but after checking it out, it's pretty awesome. Haha my friend said the same, most of his cam interview was just academic /scientific stuff. But I know imperial mostly focus on you as a person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yh im not very gd with admissions tests haha shouldve put bham... yh it was pretty much that which made it extremely difficult. imperial is normal so agreed.
Anyways, hav fun and gd luck with ur application/interviews!! :smile:
Yh im not very gd with admissions tests haha shouldve put bham... yh it was pretty much that which made it extremely difficult. imperial is normal so agreed.
Anyways, hav fun and gd luck with ur application/interviews!! :smile:

Thanks you too :smile:
Thanks you too :smile:

Reply 392
I got interview just now
Reply 393
Original post by chakh
I got interview just now

Congrats! What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my interview today! What are the chances of getting in after interview?
Reply 395
4.4 5.4 4A
GCSE 10 A* 2 A
AS AAAA
Prediction A* A* A*
Reply 396

1 minute ago now 15-12-2014 12:03

Report post Report
Re: Imperial College Medical Applicants 2015 entry

[INDENT]4.4 5.4 4A
GCSE 10 A* 2 A
AS AAAA
Prediction A* A* A*[/INDENT]
Original post by chakh
I got interview just now

Me too! :smile:
Reply 398
I wish everyone all the best, I really do.
Original post by chakh
I wish everyone all the best, I really do.

Thank you, you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending