University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
yes, and yes. I got bodington hall :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Hmm I havent heard yet, its pretty worrying actually but when I phoned they said they were processing and I would hear this week so I have a few days left but its pretty last minute if I dont hear till friday.
Do you get a choice of places available does anyone know?
:smile:
Reply 3
yes i have...suprisingly i got into a course with higher entry requirements than my original choice from which i was rejected...lol...but i got into clarence docks...mmm...hey 'emily' u wanna swap bodington for clarence? lol
Reply 4
I haven't heard anything yet and I sent off my clearing accommodation form on Thursday, I'm getting a little worried and I haven't had any information bout freshers week and events etc.
Reply 5
I sent mine off a little before yours......
Have heard from the course but not from accomodation
Ah well I guess I had better just wait it out :rolleyes:
Reply 6
I went thru clearing.

I have got my accomm at Bodington, also got my welcome pack from the Uni, but still nothing from my dept!

Atif, why you want to move? PM me.

EDIT: Actually, sorry to get your hopes up Atif, I think Id stay at Bodington, the Bod Bar is jsut tooo tempting!
Reply 7
they said they'd let me know by the 13th (three days before) if they'd got me somehwere to saty and i havnt had anything about freshers week anyway. i doubt il be able to go 2 any fresher event coz there so much departmental stuff goin on :frown: :angry:
hey, i applied through clearing and got accommodation today and i sent off my form a couple days after results day.
Reply 9
I was told by the Accomoffice on here that you will prob find out BEFORE the 13th. Dont worry, I dont know why I worried, Bodington is goin to be the best!
Reply 10
Has anyone gone thru clearin received a welcome pack including stuff bout freshers week? cos i haven't.
Reply 11
Yip, I jsut recieved my dept pack today. So I should have everything now.
Reply 12
I got my accom today.....Oxley, Barden Grange.
Dont think as such I have a welcome pack yet, whats in it exactly?
Hey up T

Got all my stuff today!

I'm at Oxley, Old Hall? Can't seem to find much info on the place but i'm sure it'll be ok!

Kinda dissapointed that i'm not at Bod, that place sounds mint but what the hell! :smile:

Welcome pack had all the course details and that.

Woop woop!
Reply 14
Richy_Boi
Hey up T

Got all my stuff today!

I'm at Oxley, Old Hall? Can't seem to find much info on the place but i'm sure it'll be ok!

Kinda dissapointed that i'm not at Bod, that place sounds mint but what the hell! :smile:

Welcome pack had all the course details and that.

Woop woop!

Shame you didnt get Bod. Oxley is near Bod tho, I think. Your welcome to the party in my flat!
have you guys managed to register on the website yet? i can't seem to get my ISS number.
Party you say! heheh hopefully there'll be many.

Ox also has a bar & sky tv. Get in! :smile:

Not long folks....less than 2 weeks!
Reply 17
afire_insideme
have you guys managed to register on the website yet? i can't seem to get my ISS number.

Yeh, Ive registered. Had a few probs with LEA and Student Loans Co as my loan was goin to my Edinburgh, my firm offer. Now its all sorted tho and I was able to finish registering the other day.
Reply 18
Richy_Boi
Party you say! heheh hopefully there'll be many.

Ox also has a bar & sky tv. Get in! :smile:

Not long folks....less than 2 weeks!

Its a week on Sat!

Hell yeh, lets hope I have lively flatmates!

Latest