The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Mate just get on with it, dont let this get u down

:tsr2:
Reply 41
Anonymous
I found out today that I've been causing the girl I've been seeing for over three month's clitoris to go numb because I lick too fast or something like that?

You're supposed to bite it off each time. They call it a bean because it sprouts back.
King Mustard
That's it, yeh :frown: As I said, I know everyone is different, it's just a downer when something you've done for years (and never changed much, because you thought were you successful at it) is wrong.

I appreciate your help people. I am worried I won't go down on her now because I'll constantly be worrying about whether I'm doing it right etc. :frown:

Argh, why do I always take small things and make them huge? What is wrong with me? :/ I always do it.

Nothing, it's human nature. Ah well nothing to worry about, besides a dent in the ego. At least she told you and you can remedy your technique. Don't be afraid to go down on her again just because of one little slip-up.
Reply 43
I read so far as "I read on the internet to do this and this" and found the answer to your problems right there.

Stop crying about what your girlfriend said. Think of it like this - maybe you like how your girlfriend gives you oral, but there might be 1 or 2 things which she could do to make it from "good" into amazing, it doesn't mean what she was doing before was bad.
Reply 44
Yes. Because all women are identical.

You blithering imbecile.
Reply 45
Performing much oral lately, Profesh?
Reply 46
She might just be more sensitive and so can't cope with "fast" whereas othergirls can cope and don't go numb! :smile:
Reply 47
matt@internet
M'lord Mustard King, the 'matt' that pos repped you was me. I hate it when I click enter and only half me name is down.

:pms: :rolleyes:
Anonymous
II've been causing the girl I've been seeing for over three month's clitoris to go numb because I lick too fast or something like that?

Chist. There is nothing worse than over zealous licking.

Maybe a slow, painful death. (?)

Nah. A numb clit wins hands down.

Shame on you.
Every woman is different. Mate, what you described doesn't sound wrong. It would probably work quite well on me. It just seems she doesn't dig it particularly.
also, different days can yeild different results. You dont have identical sex everytime do you? What you need to do, is ask her what she likes / dislikes, and what you should do to make it better. She already most likely knows how to make her body tick, shes had it for however many years! If she's uber sensative, then thats something you work with, not get distressed by. You dont have to do quite so much work that way one hopes. Just different work.
Dont get down, I know its easy to, but just remember, like I said earlier, its a good thing that she can tell you, or you could have a real problem when you're married and she says it!
Anonymous
I am straight and I have loved performing oral sex for years. To be honest, I thought I was quite good at it. I have never had any complaints etc., and it's the one thing I was content with myself doing.

However, I found out today that I've been causing the girl I've been seeing for over three month's clitoris to go numb because I lick too fast or something like that? I never do it mad fast, but I read up on it years ago and most places said to start slow and get quicker, roll the tongue around, up and down etc. so I did it like that.

I just feel like crap knowing I've been doing it this way for years and that I may have ruined it (to me, numb is bad, so that is ruining in my opinion) for all that time, especially when I thought I was good at it.

If it was a small change, then I'd accept it and change it, but changing from slow to quick to just going slow and gentle is a complete change and it hurts me. She tells me I haven't been doing it wrong, but changing from what I've always done to going slow is a complete change to how I've always done it.

Am I odd to feel sad? Not by her, but in general. She thinks I am being stupid.

I know this lovely little bridge you could jump off.... just reply to this message and I'll tell you which one. :rolleyes:
As Lauren's said, the key here is communication. Get her to tell you how she likes it and then do it how she likes it.
Yeah, just talk to her about it. How much do you trust her to tell you the truth? If she says it's ok and she usually tells the truth, then don't beat yourself up about it.
Just try doing it more slowly in the future and see how she responds. If she responds favourably then there's no need to ever mention it again, just carry on doing it how you think she likes it.
Reply 54
She didn't say she was unsatisfied at all - she just hinted to make your performance even better which results in her being very satisfied! You should be happy she is able to communicate with you, I would be more worried if someone was hiding things from me.
Reply 55
OK, this is reeeeeally not what H&R is for.

To the OP, I can see why you're upset, but you're really making a mountain out of a molehill. Chances are it didn't have the same effect on every other girl you've been with, maybe this one just likes something different! Whatever the case, just follow her lead to find out what she really wants and you'll be sorted. Don't let your male pride get in the way.

Latest

Trending

Trending