The Student Room Group

I slept with a guy and he has a girlfriend (I didn't know). Do I tell her?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'd say no, don't say anything. I know his behaviour is completely immoral but if he's not ready to accept his sexuality, having it plastered all over various social media will not end well.
Reply 21
Original post by H0ls
I'd say no, don't say anything. I know his behaviour is completely immoral but if he's not ready to accept his sexuality, having it plastered all over various social media will not end well.

Should I keep sleeping with him? I want to.
Reply 22
Original post by Pectorac
Should I keep sleeping with him? I want to.

If you really want to? Let him know that you've stumbled across his Facebook and realised he's in a relationship. Ask him what the deal is.
Is he top, bottom or versatile?
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous
Is he top, bottom or versatile?

Bottom.
stick to your morals lad, you're not gonna find the answer here...it comes from within. Only you know what you should do because us telling you what's right and wrong isn't a fact, it's just how we feel about the situation so there really is nothing you should do.

However:

if I were in your situation, I probably wouldn't have the strength to tell her. I'd really, really want to and I'd feel guilty for not, but my heart would want her to know. But because I'm such a weak-minded person, I'd just give in to him and forget about his gf. Though it should be different for you, obviously you're attractive enough to get sex so you're not hugely losing out by telling her, realistically you've got nothing to lose and a massive burst of pride to gain (in my opinion).

So forget about the guy, you can find another, it all comes down to whether or not you think the girl should know (she deserves to know). And ignore what people are saying about not outing the guy, if he's willing to have sex with a lad then he shouldn't keep his sexuality hidden. An innocent girls' heart is at stake here, that's the important thing.

tl;dr

just ****ing tell her
Walk away brother. Their relationship isn't your business, and as much as she should know it's not your place start chatting to her. Stop sleeping him him, there are other guys out there (who are better in bed too, christ the sex I was having when I was 16 was awful compared to the sex I have now six years later) who are actually single! Tell him he should probably consider his girlfriend before he sleeps around and then not to contact you again.
if you tell her she'll either hate you for "stealing him" even though you had no clue
she'll think you're lying and that you are trying to have sex with him
or she'll believe you
its a tricky situation because the chances of her believing you are slim
Reply 28
Original post by pinejuice
if you tell her she'll either hate you for "stealing him" even though you had no clue
she'll think you're lying and that you are trying to have sex with him
or she'll believe you
its a tricky situation because the chances of her believing you are slim

I have texts from him, face pics he sent on iMessage and cctv of him walking in and out of my house from my dad's cameras.
As much as you'll want to tell her, I don't think you should. It's kind of not your place. The guy should be the one to be like, look I cheated with a guy and I'm sorry and we should end it to his girlfriend. I recommend not seeing the guy again. Hate the cheesy quote but if he can cheat on her with you, he can cheat on you with someone else. Good luck :smile:
Only 16... U clearly see this as a game... Shame on you
Reply 31
mushrooom tip up dat man ass :biggrin:

on a srs note yes tell her..
Original post by Pectorac
I have texts from him, face pics he sent on iMessage and cctv of him walking in and out of my house from my dad's cameras.

#walkofshame
Reply 33
Only 16... U clearly see this as a game... Shame on you

Of course it's a game. I'm finding it funny now really.
It's not your place to tell his girlfriend that he's bi, that's his thing to do in his own time. Tell him that you know he has a girlfriend and stop sleeping with him. Doubt you want to be caught up in all of that.
Plot twist: This is all fictitious
Plot twist: This is all fictitious

My thoughts exactly... All made up for attention. Top lad
Original post by llys
Don't bother unless you have proof. Why would she believe you?
Link the grindr account.
Yes
Original post by H0ls

Yeah.... how about we also consider the girlfriend that was cheated on? He doesn't have to plaster it over social media, but a personal meeting ( or private chat online) would more than suffice.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending