The Student Room Group

When does the PGCE applications open for 2015 start?

I am looking around and I can only see *2014 applications*
Subbing to this thread, as I'm also intrigued. I have this feeling it may be Oct/Nov
Reply 2
Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk
Subbing to this thread, as I'm also intrigued. I have this feeling it may be Oct/Nov

Yes I am thinking that as well, I am on the UCAS website right now, and I can only see 2014 stuff.

Common sense would tell me it will be next month or so.

I will ring UCAS on Monday all being well to find out for sure.
Original post by xjay1234
Yes I am thinking that as well, I am on the UCAS website right now, and I can only see 2014 stuff.

Common sense would tell me it will be next month or so.

I will ring UCAS on Monday all being well to find out for sure.

If you're looking for QTS status at the end of the PGCE like me - the date i think is 21st November. For now though, I think it could be an idea to order prospectus by visiting individual uni sites and get open day dates planned
Reply 4
If you're looking for QTS status at the end of the PGCE like me - the date i think is 21st November. For now though, I think it could be an idea to order prospectus by visiting individual uni sites and get open day dates planned

Doesn't QTS come AFTER you successfully complete your NQT year POST PGCE?

But I will check the Universities as well.
Original post by xjay1234
Doesn't QTS come AFTER you successfully complete your NQT year POST PGCE?

But I will check the Universities as well.

I will re-read it, but I'm sure I read most unis can get you up to that standard
Reply 6
I will re-read it, but I'm sure I read most unis can get you up to that standard

I always thought QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS comes after you successfully pass your NEWLY QUALIFIED TEACHER year.

But in any event we both need to know for sure when applications for 2015 PGCE applications opens. =]

I am thinking it is October/November.

Will ring to confirm.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending