The Student Room Group

Msc at Imperial

Hey
anyone applying to Msc in computational fluids/advanced aerospace at imperial. Hoping to apply soon.
Reply 1
Original post by mhk93
Hey
anyone applying to Msc in computational fluids/advanced aerospace at imperial. Hoping to apply soon.

Hey there, I've just moved to London and I'm studying MSc in Advanced Aeronautical Engineering.
Reply 2
Original post by Nought
Hey there, I've just moved to London and I'm studying MSc in Advanced Aeronautical Engineering.

Oh nice. Can you give me some input on the program? I have a few questions regarding the program and future opportunities.
Original post by Nought

Hello there. I got an offer for the same course, but I was unable to secure a visa so I had to defer. I also got an offer from UCL for MechE. And inasmuch as Imperial is a better school in 'ALL' ramifications, some people adviced to go to UCL since Adv. Aero. Eng. isn't accredited yet. Does this absence of accreditation bother you or not?
Reply 4
Original post by DannyAbba
Hello there. I got an offer for the same course, but I was unable to secure a visa so I had to defer. I also got an offer from UCL for MechE. And inasmuch as Imperial is a better school in 'ALL' ramifications, some people adviced to go to UCL since Adv. Aero. Eng. isn't accredited yet. Does this absence of accreditation bother you or not?

Hey
where are you from?
Hi. From Nigeria. How about you? :smile:
Original post by mhk93
Hey
where are you from?
Reply 6
Hi guys,

Good point DannyAbba about the accreditation, it did cross my mind but I imagine it will be accredited within a year of graduation (being Imperial and all..). My BEng is accredited and once the MSc is I would have completed an accredited degree.

I haven't started the course yet mhk93, it doesn't start until the 4th of October.
Ok man. Cool. But can I get your e-mail address so I can 'follow-up' later in the academic year to know how the program actually is? If you don't mind, that is.
Original post by Nought
Hi guys,

Good point DannyAbba about the accreditation, it did cross my mind but I imagine it will be accredited within a year of graduation (being Imperial and all..). My BEng is accredited and once the MSc is I would have completed an accredited degree.

I haven't started the course yet mhk93, it doesn't start until the 4th of October.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending