The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Comprehensive
Grammar school. Spent 5 years there, hated it to death, moved to a college which was amazing :smile:
Crappy grammar school on the south coast... lots of idiots there and didnt get on with my head of year.... these days I dont even look back..

Onwards and upwards and all that..
Technology College
Reply 24
All Girls Private School
Reply 25
State School then moved to a Grammar School for college, so far has been a lot better than the state school.
pingu has no education :frown:
Reply 27
Normal Primary School and now a normal Grammar School, stayed i nthe same palce for 6th form:smile:
Reply 28
state school then Roman Catholic girls school for VI Form, was really good as had tiny classes so was like a private school without having to pay for it!
A private school specially designed for those who are extremely thick but have rich parents. Me excluded.

Also it is a requirement that only ugly girls are allowed to study there, and all pretty girls are turned away.
Reply 30
Single sex grammar. Fun indeed.
Reply 31
An independant school, where boys and girls share the same campus but don't share classes until 6th form. We have fields and a forest. There's a lot of mud.
Reply 32
A weird little school, half the kids paid and half were on scholarships funded by the catholic church (not a christian myself...). So I guess I'd call it a grammar/private? Funny mixture of everyone there anyways.
Comprehensive
Reply 34
Went to a public school... NO I'M NOT A GEEK OR A SNOB OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL ME!! Was a scholl with naval traditions too s we had to wear a naval uniform and march and stuff like that, sounds crap, but it was okay. Check out the picture, that was what we had to wear when we marched. And don't you even dare make any stupid naval jokes!
A really crap one. I hate the fact that we can't swear on these things. It just doesn't get my point across with enough emphasis. I feel repressed goddamit.
Reply 36
Roman Catholic Chav School in the heart of London.
Giliwoo
If I had kids, I would fork out for a brilliant primary education, and upon that foundation, let the little brats fend for themselves in a state secondary school. They would hopefully have acquired scholarly standards and values that would take them through well enough, however defficient their high school might be.

I would do it the other way, normal primary and good high school....
Reply 38
Chruch of England primary, normal state primary, Grammar School.
Reply 39
'Community Technology College' which means basically 'this is an ordinary school, except we're giving it a fancy name, and getting lots of funding for technology, thereby neglecting real subjects'

Latest

Trending

Trending